This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Hat?

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.. If it is I apologise and go ahead and move it..

But I had purchased a hat when I was last at the resort.. Well I actually got it at the ouytlet store and I just moved and I fear that I have lost the hat and it was my favorite hat by far.. Anyone know where I could maybe find another one? Or if anyone is in the area maybe pick one up for me and Ill send you the shiping and cost of the hat? I have enclosed 2 pictures below of me wearing the hat:

I'm not really mad... just trying to look evil... I guess it's all the same.

**Edit**
    BTW the had is like a denim in the front with the letter "R" on the front... there are other letters available but my name is Robert... and well you get it... And the back half of the hat is like plastic... its kinda like a truckers cap .. thats the best way I can describe it...

Re: Disneyland Hat?

Do you mind if I ask where you live?

Comment

New Mexico

Comment

I used to live there too! Did you check the Disney Store at the mall? I live in Vegas and we have a huge outlet here that may have it.

Comment

The Disney store he doenst carry a whole lot... they usually only have childrens hats...

Comment

Originally posted by RLJNunez View Post
            The Disney store he doenst carry a whole lot... they usually only have childrens hats...
            well if u want me to check the outlet store here I will.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X