• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle
    And because I'm a diehard liberal.
    That will change with age, and when you leave the Bay Area... :lol:
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Right side always, Don't care about which way either way.Not that important to me.

I see alot of the points I've read.
      I enjoy the view I get and usually hit Lincoln first, Yeah I could hit Indy, POTC, Splash, HM. Iknow if you hit them early You get a couple of chances to ride them before the crowds really fill them up.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

For some odd reason this poll reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...

"Some people go this way, others go that way, but I, myself, prefer the shortcut..." --- The Chesire Cat (said something to this effect) LOL!

Comment

Ussually left But sometimes right. No idea why. Depends on the gate i'm entering and the flow of the crowd i guess,
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I always go to the right in and the left out...

Comment

I always go in on the right hand side (Great moments with Mr. Lincoln)
              and leave on the other side (right from that perspective) the side with the firehouse.

It's just wrong to go the other way, it doesn't feel correct. that's all there is to it.
              procrastibating

Comment

For the past five summers, we have mainly entered through the left tunnel. But it seems in the past two years, we have been entering through the right tunnel, and exit via the left.

Kinda like the rules of the road. You drive on the right side of the road. It feels more natural to walk through the tunnel on your right-hand side.

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
                  That will change with age, and when you leave the Bay Area... :lol:
                  Although my financial desires may shift, common decency towards others will outweigh them.
                  Last edited by Michelle; 05-09-2005, 10:04 PM.

Comment

i always go to the left, i dont know how it happens, it just does.
                    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Usually on the left in, right out (City Hall side) both ways, but not always. I make a point to say Hello to the ACSC Booth folks coming in, they get lonely... There was no 'usually' choice offered, so I put 'always'.

We went out on the East side Saturday night, and found out two things: Guide 1 had only one CM and a big line, so forget about getting engraved nametags made. And the Stroller Rental rehab was all done and the crew planned to be back using their regular counter on Sunday.

--<< Bruce >>--
                      There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Boxers... I can't handle tighty whities. Wait...what was the question?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X