Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Had The Power to Change Anything in Disneyland...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Had The Power to Change Anything in Disneyland...

What would it be? I'll post again with my opinion in a few minutes.
    The daydream princess

Re: If You Had The Power to Change Anything in Disneyland...

Bring back the peoplemovers! Take out innoventions.
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

ummm, that's a tough one...... Restart from the beginning

Comment

Down with innoventions and HISTA bring back the bears and morph hista into ATIS!
        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I'd love the Peoplemover back, even though I'm too young to have been on it. It sounded cool. I would like to just have the chance to see an updated Carrousel of Progress. I would listen to the guests and everyone on MiceChat and see what they wanted. Personally I would like an Aladdin ride (Escape from the Cave of Wonders) and more characters. Although there isn't enough room for it, Disneyland should buy a little more land (land that isn't covered by tourist stores and motels) and come up with some fresh ideas. As Walt said, Disneyland will never be completed. So vote for me as Chairwoman of Disneyland!! Jk
          The daydream princess

Comment

It'd be to give me free flight, accomodation, food, and park entry to myself.. and anyone else I chose fit to join me. which is everyone on Micechat.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
              It'd be to give me free flight, accomodation, food, and park entry to myself.. and anyone else I chose fit to join me. which is everyone on Micechat.
              You are great!:thumbup:
              Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
              "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
              -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
              -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Yay! Let's hope the day comes when that happens!
                The daydream princess

Comment

I miss the Country Bear Jamboree so I would bring that back.
                  I wouldn't mind Captain EO coming out on DVD.
                  Honey I Shrunk the Audience needs a change...

Disneyland Visits - 264
                  DCA Visits - 52
                  and counting...

Comment

I'd change a lot of the management.

Comment

I'd raise the employees pay.
                      Growing older is manditory
                      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Dreamlights.
                        Main Street.

Do it.

Secondly, I would get rid of this company-approved line jumping for the non-disabled.

Comment

Make Rocket Rods the RIGHT way.

Comment

well this isnt exactly do-able, but for a long time ive been thinking how awesome it would be if it was lightly snowing in disneyland in november or december. i think it would just be sooooo cool. just walking through NOS while its snowing, or on the jungle cruise, snow falling around you. man that'd be great.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roxystar68 View Post
                              What would it be? I'll post again with my opinion in a few minutes.
                              Very good question. There is hardly anything I would change about DLR, as it is almost as perfect as it can get. However, the only thing I would change is the location of DCA. I would have placed DCA where the old Vacationland area was, where the parking garage is now? But other than that, I can't find much else to change at all.

Comment

Turn the Golden Horseshoe Saloon to a REAL Saloon serving Beer and Whiskey...

Or expand the Monorail system......
                                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by skratch addict View Post
                                  well this isnt exactly do-able, but for a long time ive been thinking how awesome it would be if it was lightly snowing in disneyland in november or december. i think it would just be sooooo cool. just walking through NOS while its snowing, or on the jungle cruise, snow falling around you. man that'd be great.
                                  It sure makes for very interesting photo ops and it would be neet. However, take it from someone who has been to DLParis on a semi snowy day... it gets messy and miserable to walk around. And Brrrrrr! a bit too cold. I hate that about Tokyo as well, but mercifully, not too much snow falls in that region, but Brrrrrr!

Comment

If I had the power to change anything in Disneyland...

It would be that Walt never smoked, and lived longer ...would have loved to see what the park would have been like now.
                                    Originally posted by migo
                                    I poop with joy!
                                    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                                      It sure makes for very interesting photo ops and it would be neet. However, take it from someone who has been to DLParis on a semi snowy day... it gets messy and miserable to walk around. And Brrrrrr! a bit too cold. I hate that about Tokyo as well, but mercifully, not too much snow falls in that region, but Brrrrrr!
                                      yeah i also thought about the mess but ive decided to wait and see what happens if the occasion actually arises. but like i said lightly snowing, just to make sure theres not too much snow. and im a fan of cold weather. i also wear shorts all year round pretty much, smart me
                                      sigpic

Comment

Bring back the mules! JK. I would probably just want management to put as much praise for compliments that guests give as they give reprimands for guest complaints.
                                        -Jack :geek:
                                        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X