Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private DCA Party?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Private DCA Party?

    Last night when DCA closed there was some private Wells Fargo Party in the Hollywood Studios place. Towards DCA's closing there was a band setting up to the side of TOT with a Wells Fargo logo, and there was black tables with deserts on them all through the streets of the Hollywood Studios place. Anyone know what was happening?

  • #2
    Re: Private DCA Party?

    ummm....wells fargo was having a party?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Private DCA Party?

      They were celebrating the fact that I paid off the loan on my new Benz.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Private DCA Party?

        Maybe it was the private Halloween Party thing going on?


        Disneyland Visits - 264
        DCA Visits - 52
        and counting...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Private DCA Party?

          Would explain all of the Wells Fargo weirdos at DTD. I kept seeing hoards of people with Wells Fargo id tags around their necks lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Private DCA Party?

            Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
            Would explain all of the Wells Fargo weirdos at DTD. I kept seeing hoards of people with Wells Fargo id tags around their necks lol.
            no kidding? lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Private DCA Party?

              Never thoughtg I'd say this but: I wish I worked for Wells Fargo
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Private DCA Party?

                I have a very strong dislike for wells fargo. At my last job I had to deal with them a lot...it sucked.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Private DCA Party?

                  Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                  I have a very strong dislike for wells fargo. At my last job I had to deal with them a lot...it sucked.
                  I was a former customer of Wells Fargo. Never again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Private DCA Party?

                    I found that old thread on this board about renting out Tower of Terror or other places for private events, including corporate dinners. Last year when I was at Paris Las Vegas, they had rented out the Eiffel Tower and a major portion of the streets of Paris shops for a Wells Fargo event.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Private DCA Party?

                      Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                      I found that old thread on this board about renting out Tower of Terror or other places for private events, including corporate dinners. Last year when I was at Paris Las Vegas, they had rented out the Eiffel Tower and a major portion of the streets of Paris shops for a Wells Fargo event.
                      My aunt's department is renting out Haunted Mansion next summer for a conference (UCI)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Private DCA Party?

                        Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                        I was a former customer of Wells Fargo. Never again.
                        Unfortunately, I still am a Wells Fargo customer. Not for long though, I plan on shutting that account down as soon as I get the time to.

                        Worst. Bank. Ever.

                        Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Private DCA Party?

                          Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                          Unfortunately, I still am a Wells Fargo customer. Not for long though, I plan on shutting that account down as soon as I get the time to.

                          Worst. Bank. Ever.
                          Leave as fast as you can! Horrible bank!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Private DCA Party?

                            Forget Wells Fargo, Rite Aid is the place to be! My friend and I wandered over to the Grand a few weeks ago after DL closed. Apparently Rite Aid rented out what appeared to be ALL of DCA, not just one area. From what we could see, GRR was open and so was the Sun Wheel. The whole PP area seemed to be quite active. They also had a live band we could hear playing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Private DCA Party?

                              Rite Aid rocks! They freaking know me there!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Private DCA Party?

                                I used to be a teller at Wells Fargo and the basic thing is that if you work for them or have a lot of money, Wells Fargo is a great bank! Not so great for those who don't meet those requirements! haha!

                                But for every customer that would cuss us out, there would be a customer who would bake us brownies/ cookies, bring us donuts, bagels, ice cream, flowers, chocolates, buy lunch for the whole branch, etc.... Yea I gained a bit of weight while I was working there!

                                My best score ever!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Private DCA Party?

                                  Rite Aid so rocks! They still sell Thrifty's ice cream! Now if I could only get my hands on one of there scoop guns.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Private DCA Party?

                                    Private Parties in the Millionare bulding seems a big no-no for me. Here they are trying to make the park better and they use vacant space that could be used for attractions into a private party space. That just seems wrong.
                                    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                                    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                                    -August 1st 2010

                                    And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                                    -August 2nd 2010

                                    Comment

                                    Get Away Today Footer

                                    Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X