Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Brainwashed Your Friends with Disney?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Brainwashed Your Friends with Disney?

I'm getting there. I was asking my friend what would be a good historical event to write a scene about and she said the Mad Tea Party, obviously meaning the Boston Tea Party lol!
    The daydream princess

Re: Have You Brainwashed Your Friends with Disney?

I've been known to throw a lot of Disney trivia at my family. The other day I was told that I probably even know the length of Walts a**crack.

Does that count?

Comment

uhh...sure lol
      The daydream princess

Comment

I've brainwashed my kid, does trhat count.:evil:

Comment

Yeah lol. I'm thirteen so I obviously don't have kids, but when I do, they are going to be crazier than me!
          The daydream princess

Comment

When I was little my parents used to say talk about something else!
            Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
            "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
            -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
            -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Don't I know that feeling lol. My parents say that to me all the time!
              The daydream princess

Comment

when I was at work once they told me to call the red head and I replied that totally reminds me of POTC and I got blank looks back, until I did the line...LOL

Comment

Definately my daughter! But my family and friends, they either get it or they don't! I don't even talk to my sister-in-law about our DL trips, I have seen her roll eyes enough times, why bother?

Comment

as for me brianwashig others...no, my daughter can take it or leave it, my mother likes it, but always has. My BF says things like "it's a theme park, why would you want to go there?"...and he says theme park like it's the last thing he would ever want to do.

Comment

I've brainwashed my b/f. Before I came around, he'd only go to Disneyland occasionally (not even once a year). Now he's an AP, a MC member, and is slightly more into DL than I am. Except I know more.
                      The Armenian Genocide

Comment

I've done it to most of the people at my work. My parents and my brother are already Disney nerds themselves so I don't need to with them. I always like to throw around Disney trivia with them though.
                        -Jack :geek:
                        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Oh my. Yes yes yes. Whenever I see the famous three circles in anything, I scream, "Hidden Mickey!!" and my friends are like, "Okay.. You are way obsessed. :blush:

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

I just brainwash my friends with Trivia or songs.

Comment

everytime i say i'm going on vacation, the people at my work say "Disneyland again?"
                              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                              Originally posted by pratt55
                              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

lol
                                The daydream princess

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                                  When I was little my parents used to say talk about something else!
                                  Mine too!

Comment

I work at Barnes and Noble and when anyone ever comes in asking about travel books to anywhere Disney, they always yell for me! On a side note, the Barnes and Noble managers' meeting is this week in Orlando. They are staying at the Dolphin. Lucky them!

I have totally brainwashed my husband and kids. We "discovered" WDW when we were living in Alaska and went to Florida for the first time when our son was almost two. We now live in PA and get there at least once a year with other Disney parks thrown in when we can. My husband is now the ring leader when it comes to the parks. We have been to DL twice but it is further for us to go then WDW but now he wants to make it our "Spring" trip and WDW our "Fall "trip with DL Paris our "Winter" trip. He's got it bad! The cruise will be our anniversary trip and not a regular thing. (But if it was up to him it would be.)

The other day I mentioned that maybe we should go some place else on vacation, some place educational for the boys, like Washington DC. To which my ten year old yelled, "What? And not go to WDW?" Have I got them trained or what?

Comment

While visiting The Alamo in San Antonio, Texas...I heard someone seriously telling his kids the names of some of the famous defenders that died there in the great battle: "William Travis, Fess Parker, Jim Bowie...."

I think he was brainwashed with Disney.

Comment

Unfortunatly most of my friends dont "get" Disney . Oh well to each thier own.
                                        Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                                        http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X