This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for APers

Do you have an AP because you go to DL/DCA so much? or do you go so much because you have an AP?

sigpicMinnietoo

Re: Question for APers

yes
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

good question!! ( I wish I had one and lived closer. I would be there all the time to!
      I often wondered this to.

Comment

Originally posted by minnietoo View Post
        Do you have an AP because you go to DL/DCA so much? or do you go so much because you have an AP?

I got one because with an AP I could go more. Now I've had one since DCA opened, excpet for one year and I don't go very often. I may not renew my pass when it expires. I like DL, but I wnat to do ohter things with the $700.00 I would spend on passes.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
          good question!! ( I wish I had one and lived closer. I would be there all the time to!
          I often wondered this to.
          I get burned out. It amazes me how often people can go and not be burned out....it was really fun when my daughter was younger. We go more during the fall winter months also. I hate summers at DL...LOL

Comment

We livein Northern California so I get AP's if I know we are planning on more than one trip a year. I do find that when I have them I tend to make many more trips down than I normally would have because I want to get my money's worth. This year we will make 5 trips total. I would never go that much unless I had the AP.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
              I get burned out. It amazes me how often people can go and not be burned out....it was really fun when my daughter was younger. We go more during the fall winter months also. I hate summers at DL...LOL
              I would have a ball, I would people watch, I love that and could do it for hours. I also love to take my time, do a ride, enjoy the stores, and then have a slow lingering lunch or dinner. I miss these things as every time I go I have to go here or there in a rush.
              I would love a drink and good conversation at the cove, and have nachos and just watch the sun go down.

Comment

I live 2 miles away and my wife works there.

My AP allows me to go anytime and I use it alot!

I never tire of DL, and I've never stepped foot in DCA.

The AP is the greatest thing for locals, and our patronage has only made DL better!
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
                  yes
                  Originally posted by stitchlvr View Post
                  We livein Northern California so I get AP's if I know we are planning on more than one trip a year. I do find that when I have them I tend to make many more trips down than I normally would have because I want to get my money's worth. This year we will make 5 trips total. I would never go that much unless I had the AP.
                  We got ours so we could go more often and now go more often because we have them. We got them at Christmas so we could spend Christmas with our son - that's where he was going - so . . . We go about twice a month now - sometimes just to watch fireworks or eat. But it is 5-6 times and your premium is paid off (5 for the driver and 6 for the passengers). I wouldn't go this often if I didn't have a pass.

SCUBabe I haven't gotten burned out yet - I think because we go for short periods and don't do the whole park(s) at one time. Maybe that's the key - anyone else?
                  sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                    The AP is the greatest thing for locals, and our patronage has only made DL better!
                    this part is very debatible..

Comment

I live 2 miles away and my wife works there.

My AP allows me to go anytime and I use it alot!

I never tire of DL, and I've never stepped foot in DCA.

crap, so this means no cove bar. darn it can I talk you into going one time?? please !!!!
                      so you have never done soaring or the tot, or any of the rides? this is so sad, on many levels. and I was looking forward to that drink

Comment

Originally posted by minnietoo View Post
                        SCUBabe I haven't gotten burned out yet - I think because we go for short periods and don't do the whole park(s) at one time. Maybe that's the key - anyone else?
                        When i first got the passes yeras ago, we wouod go once a week and did not get burned out, but we have had passes now for 4 out of 5 years. I still enjoy going, but not like before. Also, as I stated having a younger child was much different. Itw as really enjoybale for both of us to go then. My chid id now 15 and only wants to go with a friend...so going to DL is an ordeal now....most of the time her friends do not come with money and I have to be responsible for two to four kids...not kids...teenagers...it's just different and not as relaxing for me.

I'm really looking forward to my next trip, no kids, no parents , just friends...I'm really excited.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                          crap, so this means no cove bar. darn it can I talk you into going one time?? please !!!!
                          so you have never done soaring or the tot, or any of the rides? this is so sad, on many levels. and I was looking forward to that drink
                          There's always DTD.
                          sigpic

Comment

There's always DTD.
                            answer my question son, why you no like the cool rides in DCA why you got to hate?? hummmmm why you got to hate??

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
                              yes

This is the Correct answer...you should also read "The Love Song of Alfred Prufrock" by T.S. Eliot....it has the same effect. The answer is YES (none of that had anything to do with this thread..........or did it?)

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                              For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

DCA stands for all that is wrong with WDI. If I wanted to ride cheap rides with no theming, I can always go to Knotts or Magic Mountain.

I choose to stay with the best and forgo the rest.
                                sigpic

Comment

I go so much because I have an AP. I'd only been 3 times in my life until I got an AP at 16.

Comment

DCA stands for all that is wrong with WDI. If I wanted to ride cheap rides with no theming, I can always go to Knotts or Magic Mountain.

I choose to stay with the best and forgo the rest.
                                    tot has great theming!! me thinks you are just afraid of the big scary rides. :lol:

Comment

I am loyal to a fault ot my Disneyland.

FYI, I am afraid if big spiders, but not big rides.
                                      sigpic

Comment

I am loyal to a fault ot my Disneyland.

FYI, I am afraid if big spiders, but not big rides.
                                        fine, then its the lost bar. be there at sundown!!!

( please)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X