Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney Sending Out Free Parkhoppers?

well, since u got the first one, there are still 999,999 thousand left...

Comment

Aww if only they'd send it here my mom needs a ticket.

Comment

maybe from Disney Visa?

Comment

good thought, but no

Comment

I hope I get one , didnt renew my pass, stayed on site with in the last year, registered at disney.com, shopped at disneyshopping.com, have the disney visa ( well worn in), Dinned at Disney, breathed at Disney, shopped at Disney ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lore View Post
              Wow, a family gets one ticket. Looks like someone is going alone. Are we sure the promotion isn't a year of a million divorces?
              When someone gives you $63 out of the blue, the proper response is "thank you".

Cheers.
              Remember
              What the dormouse said
              Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

Wow, a family gets one ticket. Looks like someone is going alone. Are we sure the promotion isn't a year of a million divorces?
                Well the idea is that you spend money; freebies only get you so far.

Comment

Why don't i get a free park hopper?

Comment

Thats pretty awesome.
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by ralfrick View Post
                      When someone gives you $63 out of the blue, the proper response is "thank you".
                      Well, technically $64 (since it is a parkhopper and I am a So Cal resident).

Oh, and "thank you"

Comment

^ Actually, it is $78 (current price for a SoCal discounted 1 day ParkHopper), full price is $83....
                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

HAHAHA! )

(I know not everyone might think it was funny, but hey, it made me chuckle )
                          "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer )

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                            ^ Actually, it is $78 (current price for a SoCal discounted 1 day ParkHopper), full price is $83....
                            Don't forget to add $11 parking...

So their ploy is to get the parking from you... AHA!

Comment

If you know anyone from the military, they can buy a 2-day PH for only $88 at the base.

Comment

Originally posted by merri_maven View Post
                                If you know anyone from the military, they can buy a 2-day PH for only $88 at the base.
                                Wow, that's good to know...too bad I won't be going anytime soon. Back in '03 they had a free 3-day parkhopper for military members. Dependants got the same deal at the price of a one-day single park admission. I wish they would bring that one back.

Comment

I'm sure mine is just lost in the mail. It'll be here soon, yup, no worries I know they wouldn't forget me. :blush:
                                  "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

I know of two people in my office who have also received this, because they asked me about it this morning.
                                    [email protected]

Comment

Awww what ever it is its pretty cool. a free ticket to the happiest place on earth is worth gold to me

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                                        Awww what ever it is its pretty cool. a free ticket to the happiest place on earth is worth gold to me
                                        Enough to eat a cockroach? Or ride a coaster for 13 hours straight....
                                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                                          Enough to eat a cockroach? Or ride a coaster for 13 hours straight....
                                          I am so rooting for you Dave, I know you will win, I know it!! ( and I can not wait to see you guys next weekend

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X