Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order your "Year of a Million Dreams" Vacation Planning Video TODAY!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order your "Year of a Million Dreams" Vacation Planning Video TODAY!

The NEW Year of a million dreams vacation planning video is here! It gives you a tour of new stuff during the promotion, such as shows and attractions!

The 50th one is gone and this one is in! Enjoy!

https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyp...urcecode=10873

Re: Order your "Year of a Million Dreams" Vacation Planning Video TODAY!

This is already being discussed here:

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...=966922#966922
    Last edited by dlfreak; 09-25-2006, 05:29 PM.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Thanks!

It's ordered and on its way!

Comment

Hey no problem. I just ordered mine too! I have the 50th one also.

Comment

Well now thanks to Jay there is one generic Disney Parks video for California and Florida. It'll go with my Disney Parks T shirt. :P

Comment

I don't mind the one generic video as long as they spend lots of time in both resorts. Now if they jsut give brief overviews of the 2 resorts I will be disappointed.

Comment

Actually i have no problem w. this as now everyone who gets this DVD (80% for WDW), will HAVE to watch the DL stuff or at least be curious and see what its like simply to cover the whole DVD. So i see DL as a winner here.

Comment

It asked us a lot of trip questions will that alter the contennt of the DVD?
                Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                -August 2nd 2010

Comment

The 50th DVD they mailed out was a waste. It was only about 10 minutes long.

Comment

cool, ordered and on the way.

Comment

I've ordered mine. I love free Disney dvds!!! They help me to relive the happy memories.............

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                        The 50th DVD they mailed out was a waste. It was only about 10 minutes long.
                        Then they released a second one that was complete. The 50th DVD just explained the celebration's activities.
                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I wish they would make another "A Day At Disneyland" type DVD again like they did way back then in the early 90s. Or, like the Walt Disney World Vacation Planner video they made in 1994. I didn't like the new one they did right after California Adventure opened. They went thru both parks in less than 15 minutes. In the eralier videos, they went thru every attraction and had "Guestimonials" commenting on them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X