This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Musical Pep Rally

So I was tooting over the Disneyl.and website and I found their "year of a million dreams" section...

I came accross something that, to my knowledge hasn't been roasted over the hot coals of my cynical mental state...

In the new attractions section there is a picture of the High School Musical Pep Rally...

I am looking at the picture, and something really tore inside of me...

I realized I was looking at tomorrowland terrace.

Horrified, I thought: "DEAR GOD NO!!!!!" As I hurried over to the restroom to yak up my vegi-chile lunch...

Anyone have a simular reaction to this???? I haven't dug deep into MiceChat to see if this is dublicated... But I am truly disturbed by the notion...
    Check out my other blog:

Re: High School Musical Pep Rally

HSM Pep rally will be preforming at DCA along the performace corridor the concpt art on the site is currently wrong as its showing the HSM for MK over at WDW. Tomorrowland Terrace(ahhh so nice to say that again) will be performing the Jedi Training Academy.
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

All information that I had heard was that this would be at DCA, but you could very well be right - I was wondering how that piece of concept art represented anywhere in DCA, but it doesn't - that looks like Innoventions behind the stage... Although nemofinder could be right, and probably is, that could be a WDW area in that concept art.

And for everybody else, you can access the actual page by CLICKING HERE.

And if you don't want to go to the site, here's just the concept art in question:
      Last edited by MasterGracey; 09-26-2006, 02:10 PM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Please note, there is not one mention of the Jedi Training Academy on this page...
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

The art is indeed MK take a look behind the stage in the art is the COP building at MK take a close look at the light pole as those are at MK's TL.

Dlfreak has posted the correct concept art-
          http://www.mouseinfo.com/forums/show...38&postcount=3
          "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by nemofinder22 View Post
            The art is indeed MK take a look behind the stage in the art is the COP building at MK take a close look at the light pole as those are at MK's TL.

Dlfreak has posted the correct concept art-
            http://www.mouseinfo.com/forums/show...38&postcount=3
            Interesting, thanks for the link!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Then someone tell these people to get it RIGHT, sheesh...

If this is DISNEY'S Marketing departments idea of attention to detail? It is no wonder Ouimet left...
              Check out my other blog:

Comment

^lol

Comment

Oh and you folkes at WDW... Forgive Rasselo, he knows not what he themes...
                  Check out my other blog:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X