This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Website-Weird!

I just went on Disneyland.com and saw the intro for Where dreams come true. Watch closely at the end of the intro there is a family standing looking out into DCA. Watch the boy in the middle. Is is just me or does he have a plastic head? Maybe I am watching this too early in the morning!

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...?name=HomePage
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Re: Disneyland Website-Weird!

Maybe his wish is to be a real boy?

Comment

He has one of those bucket style hats on. But, from the back, it looks really wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
        Maybe his wish is to be a real boy?
        :lmao:
        Foolish Mortal
        sigpic

Comment

I havent even watched it yet, but just reading this is making me giggle uncontrollably.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Whatever it was, it's being worked on right now. I can't seem to find any intro. Just a big space where it flashes "undefined".

Comment

Yeah, I did notice a plastic head, but the woman had one too--their red suits were kinda outta place too. Wait.....err.......were you talking about Mr. Incredible?

No, actually, it was a bucket hat, but it totally looks like a giant plastic head from behind--and that he has huge cheeks like Julius the monkey from Paul Frank.
              Last edited by Cacopelao!; 09-27-2006, 07:59 AM. Reason: Complicated Right-Wing Conspiracy

Comment

That was interesting...
                -Jack :geek:
                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by Cacopelao! View Post
                  Yeah, I did notice a plastic head, but the woman had one too--their red suits were kinda outta place too. Wait.....err.......were you talking about Mr. Incredible?

No, actually, it was a bucket hat, but it totally looks like a giant plastic head from behind--and that he has huge cheeks like Julius the monkey from Paul Frank.
                  That is classic. I can see it now, Hey have you seen the plastic headed family that goes to DL? You know, the one's that look like the Monkeys?
                  Foolish Mortal
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Janie View Post
                    Whatever it was, it's being worked on right now. I can't seem to find any intro. Just a big space where it flashes "undefined".
                    Yup that is what I get to. "undefined"

Comment

Originally posted by Goin2DL View Post
                      He has one of those bucket style hats on. But, from the back, it looks really wierd.

Ah, yes! The Plasticbuckethead people! I heard they
                      are relatives, of the Coneheads. Although the Plasticbuckethead
                      people are for "Lichtenstein", unlike the Coneheads, who are from
                      "France".
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Looks like a full headed mask to me.

Comment

Budget cuts. They CGI'd the kid to save money on real actors.

You weren't supposed to notice!

Comment

Definately a buckethead.

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

Originally posted by phruby View Post
                              Definately a buckethead.

So what is it?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X