Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9/27 Photos - Lots of Halloween decorations, Seven Billy's and the TLT stage

It really is nice to see TLT!! I got goosebumps.

Comment

Re: 9/27 Photos - Lots of Halloween decorations, Seven Billy's and the TLT stage

Oh man, all of the HalloweenTime decorations look amazing!

...And the Tomorrowland Terrace stage - words cannot express how incredibly cool the new stage is!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Thanks, Brad!!!

Comment

Hey Darkbeer,

You must really like those Hillbillies, cuz you took close to 120 shots of them...WOW!! =)

I love the fact that the Tomorrowland Terrace is back and it looks AWESOME, they did a good job with the whole 60's retro look!!

Thanks for the pics!
          DISNEYLAND IS YOUR LAND

Comment

I'll be glad if they don't offer Fastpass on HMH becuase it always makes the line SO long and creates such a jam in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
              I'll be glad if they don't offer Fastpass on HMH becuase it always makes the line SO long and creates such a jam in that area.
              Looks like they just hadn't put up the "Stand By" and "FASTPASS return" signs, a CM I trust says they will be offering them.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

The TLT stage looks wonderful!
                -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                  The TLT stage looks wonderful!
                  Now is nice to see the TLT sage back before (buzzlight stuff was put on)

:yea: TLT stage

Now look like disneyland is into this time of the year.

Himm What Disneyland do for christmas the same old Stuff or new?

Toy Story Mania construction:
                  Older photo
                  New Photo

Member of
                  MiceChat WDW Trip
                  Next trip
                  2014 Dec, 31

Comment

amazing pictures.

Comment

HEy! I was at the park yesterday too! I have a picture thread at
                      http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...210#post975210

But I was wondering if you happened tgo go by Tarzan's Treehouse....There's this wooden shed thing set up right next to it. It's pretty small and my friend and I peeped through the cracks and there is nothing there but I was wondering if you knew anything about it or saw it too?

My best score ever!

Comment

awesome pics once again! thanx for sharing!
                        :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love the Halloween decorations!! I'm so bummed I'm not going to see them! This is the time of year we usually go but this year we decided to wait and see the Christmas decorations. Sigh, Thank goodness I can get my picture fix here on Mice Chat!!

Comment

The Stand-By and FastPass Return signs were up at the entrance to Haunted Mansion Holiday tonight. After checking some pics from last year, the Mansion Holiday garlands look a bit more colorful this year. It all looks great!

Comment

Don't get me wrong, the TLT stage looks great but, what ever happened to TOMORROWLAND!

So are they ever going to paint Autopia? Just dosen't fit anymore.

Comment

Tomorrowland Terrace looks great! It'll really help with congestion in that area too. I was getting tired to having to walk around older folks who had dropped to the ground in tears when they saw that the Terrace had become Club Buzz Kill.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X