X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lore
    replied
    Re: 9/27 Photos - Lots of Halloween decorations, Seven Billy's and the TLT stage

Tomorrowland Terrace looks great! It'll really help with congestion in that area too. I was getting tired to having to walk around older folks who had dropped to the ground in tears when they saw that the Terrace had become Club Buzz Kill.

Leave a comment:

• 3rdshiftCM
    replied
    Re: 9/27 Photos - Lots of Halloween decorations, Seven Billy's and the TLT stage

Don't get me wrong, the TLT stage looks great but, what ever happened to TOMORROWLAND!

So are they ever going to paint Autopia? Just dosen't fit anymore.

Leave a comment:

• AaronInCal
    replied

The Stand-By and FastPass Return signs were up at the entrance to Haunted Mansion Holiday tonight. After checking some pics from last year, the Mansion Holiday garlands look a bit more colorful this year. It all looks great!

Leave a comment:

• DisneylandorBust
    replied

I love the Halloween decorations!! I'm so bummed I'm not going to see them! This is the time of year we usually go but this year we decided to wait and see the Christmas decorations. Sigh, Thank goodness I can get my picture fix here on Mice Chat!!

Leave a comment:

• wickeddisneygurl
    replied

awesome pics once again! thanx for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• duckiedianne
    replied

HEy! I was at the park yesterday too! I have a picture thread at
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...210#post975210

But I was wondering if you happened tgo go by Tarzan's Treehouse....There's this wooden shed thing set up right next to it. It's pretty small and my friend and I peeped through the cracks and there is nothing there but I was wondering if you knew anything about it or saw it too?

Leave a comment:

• tayxbear
    replied

amazing pictures.

Leave a comment:

• akfandisney
    replied

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
    The TLT stage looks wonderful!
    Now is nice to see the TLT sage back before (buzzlight stuff was put on)

:yea: TLT stage

Now look like disneyland is into this time of the year.

Himm What Disneyland do for christmas the same old Stuff or new?

Leave a comment:

• Monorail Man
    replied

The TLT stage looks wonderful!

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
    I'll be glad if they don't offer Fastpass on HMH becuase it always makes the line SO long and creates such a jam in that area.
    Looks like they just hadn't put up the "Stand By" and "FASTPASS return" signs, a CM I trust says they will be offering them.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMickey
    replied

I'll be glad if they don't offer Fastpass on HMH becuase it always makes the line SO long and creates such a jam in that area.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyFunGuy
    replied

Hey Darkbeer,

You must really like those Hillbillies, cuz you took close to 120 shots of them...WOW!! =)

I love the fact that the Tomorrowland Terrace is back and it looks AWESOME, they did a good job with the whole 60's retro look!!

Thanks for the pics!

Leave a comment:

• merlinjones
    replied

Thanks, Brad!!!

Leave a comment:

• MasterGracey
    replied

Oh man, all of the HalloweenTime decorations look amazing!

...And the Tomorrowland Terrace stage - words cannot express how incredibly cool the new stage is!

Leave a comment:

• cal4iri
    replied

It really is nice to see TLT!! I got goosebumps.

Leave a comment:

• Karnever
    replied

Mansion will have fastpass again this year.

One of the Many Dave CMs

Leave a comment:

• lesmisfan
    replied

and TLT looks so nice! way better than the club buzz thats for sure!

Leave a comment:

• lesmisfan
    replied

darkbeer im in your photos with the billys! im the one playing one of the fiddles in the crowd with the guy who does the trick fiddling!

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
    By the way, a big THANKS goes out to Brad Kaye at Disneyland Resort Entertainment... He is the person behind bringing back the Tomorrowland Terrace Stage :thumbup:
    can he be given WDW entertaignment too... oh wait. maybe we should wait to see whats goiong on before we parise him even more...

but love the blue.

Leave a comment:

• elly
    replied

someone give Brad Kaye a raise for gods sake, the TLT is FANTASTIC!!!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X