Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion ?

Back in about 2000 I think it was, there was a CM working at the Haunted Mansion. He was probably close to 50, a shorter skinny fellow with a long face. He played the perfect part of a CM for the Mansion. When we got home from our trip I happened to stumble on his web page that had tons of park info, lots of behind the scenes info. It also stated on his web page that he had a brother that was a CM as well.

Our experience that night awesome with him as a guide in the elevator.

I lost the link to his web page a long time ago, and I have never seen him at the park anymore.

Does anybody remember who I am talking about?

Re: Haunted Mansion ?

Maynard?

Comment

Originally posted by CowofDisney View Post
      Maynard?
      Thats what I was thinkin.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

That's The name! :bow:

How could I forget a name like that

Comment

Is he still around?

Comment

Maynard it is.

www.maynardland.com

Also check out the 3 videos i filmed of him at www.youtube.com/barfownz

Cheers!

Comment

He's still around. He works at the Main Street Opera House on Weekends. I have talked to him 3/4 times. One time, i just spotted him running to HISTA.

Comment

Awesome videos.
                -Jack :geek:
                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

he's in hawaii writing a childrens book.

Comment

I've never forgotten that guy, even though it's been YEARS since I last saw him working the Mansion. Instead of the "move into the dead center of the room" speil, he said "Like a haunted bowl of mashed potatoes... mooshy mooshy." My friend and I just about fell over laughing because it was so deadpan. ^_^ Still makes me smile to this day!
                    Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
                    Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

Comment

Originally posted by RoseRedAngel View Post
                      I've never forgotten that guy, even though it's been YEARS since I last saw him working the Mansion. Instead of the "move into the dead center of the room" speil, he said "Like a haunted bowl of mashed potatoes... mooshy mooshy." My friend and I just about fell over laughing because it was so deadpan. ^_^ Still makes me smile to this day!
                      I also miss his Hunchback of Notre Dame finger puppets.
                      -Jack :geek:
                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I never saw him at the Haunted Mansion. I hope he returns to that ride. He was great at the 50th show.

Comment

i didn't see him on mansion, i have a video from tiki room, i'm so tempeted to send it in to AFV just cause the dance he did is SO hilarious....but i don't know if i should or now, what ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                            Awesome videos.
                            Thanks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X