This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is a PAP a good idea?

I am currently living in New Mexico... I am planning a huge week long trip to disneyland is August. However before then in june i am coming back to walk in my graduation ceremonies... i am thinking about buying an annual pass while i am down in june that way I can go for my grad night (my school picked bowling instead) I was wondering if getting the permium pass was a good idea or not? :confused:
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

Well, first of all, I should warn ya...Annual Passes don't cover Grad Nite.

In week-long, do you mean 5 or 7 days? The best thing you can do is tally up and compare costs. There are several different types of APs, ranging from $99 to I belive $320...and if you ever want to go on the weekend, you'll have to pay for one of the most pricy ones.

Go to disneyland.com and compare prices, it's your best bet.

Comment

Pap smears are always a good idea if you wish to prevent cervical cancer.
      My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X