Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is any of the old parking lot left?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is any of the old parking lot left?

    So? Doe any of the old parking lot still exist? Isnt the Timon lot/Lion King lot original? I remember parking there back in 98'.

  • #2
    Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

    Yes.
    "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
    - Satchel Paige

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

      Pretty sure Timon is.
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

        Is that the only part left?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

          Originally posted by barfownz View Post
          So? Doe any of the old parking lot still exist? Isnt the Timon lot/Lion King lot original? I remember parking there back in 98'.
          The obvious answer is that It's not of course the actual original lot, it was all replaced and reconfigured, but sits on the former lot.
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

            Its still where cars originally parked, so it is still considered the site of the "Original lot".

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

              Originally posted by barfownz View Post
              Its still where cars originally parked, so it is still considered the site of the "Original lot".
              Right, do you want to contact Rand McNally or should I?
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

                Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
                Right, do you want to contact Rand McNally or should I?
                :lmao:
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

                  The Timon Toll Booths are in the original location, though the road to it (from Disney Way) was redone, and made to be two-way (originally it was just a entrance only road, all cars exited on the west end).

                  I would say that is the only remaining "original" part.
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

                    Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                    The Timon Toll Booths are in the original location, though the road to it (from Disney Way) was redone, and made to be two-way (originally it was just a entrance only road, all cars exited on the west end).

                    I would say that is the only remaining "original" part.
                    At least i have photos of the timon lot from 98' and today. It looks similar.

                    But Darkbeer, What do you mean by "The Timon Toll Booths are in the original location"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

                      Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                      But Darkbeer, What do you mean by "The Timon Toll Booths are in the original location"
                      Im gonna guess he means that they are in the same spot.
                      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

                        Same spot as the old booths back when there was just a parking lot? IF DCA did not exist and we parked in the Timon lot, It would be a LONGGGGG walk.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

                          Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                          Same spot as the old booths back when there was just a parking lot? IF DCA did not exist and we parked in the Timon lot, It would be a LONGGGGG walk.
                          Well, you also need to remember they had trams that went all over the parking lot. Not just one pick up spot.
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

                            Originally posted by frecky View Post
                            Well, you also need to remember they had trams that went all over the parking lot. Not just one pick up spot.
                            You're too kind.
                            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Is any of the old parking lot left?

                              Originally posted by frecky View Post
                              Well, you also need to remember they had trams that went all over the parking lot. Not just one pick up spot.
                              I nkow, but some people out there refuse a tram ride.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X