• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gemini Cricket
    e komo mai
    • Jan 2005

"The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves"

That's what my shirt from Disneyland says. It is black and the logo on it is a skull and two crossed swords below it. Nothing on the shirt says "Disneyland Resort" or "Pirates of the Caribbean" on it, but it's a park shirt.

Can I just say that I get some of the weirdest looks from people here in downtown Boston?

They think I'm some sort of sadist or something.

I thought for sure it said Pirates on it somewhere, but it does not.

Here's a pic of the design
  • SCUBAbe
    no flash photography...
    • Jan 2005

Re: "The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves"

they also have stickers that say that and they are not disney stickers, but they are sold in the aprk.

Comment

• GetBruno
      Can't we all get along?
      • Sep 2006

I want one.
      sigpic

Comment

• The Mad Hatter
        • Jan 2005

I personally don't care for that shirt. It's very dark for being at DL.

Comment

• cellarhound
          MiceChatter
          • Jan 2005

That saying is a shirt from REC's Ren Faire... It is actually copywrited to them...
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

• dizzydisneydee
            The Unknown Princess
            • Jul 2005

*snicker* I have that same shirt. Can't wear it to work though. "Inappropriate for office" though we have a bowling outing coming up...I just may wear it then....
            :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
            --------------------------------------------------------
            :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

Comment

• cellarhound
              MiceChatter
              • Jan 2005

Some friends of mine can up with a new one which is copywrited by Red Barn Productions:

6 of 7 deadly sins, one conveniant location.
              Check out my other blog:

Comment

• AlexLoup
                A Big Mess
                • May 2006

I saw those at WoD store in DTD in DLR (Wow look at that) but I wanted the Pirates two soundtrack (it had just come out) more.

Comment

• Disneyland Daddy
                  ...is fading out....
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket View Post
                  That's what my shirt from Disneyland says. It is black and the logo on it is a skull and two crossed swords below it. Nothing on the shirt says "Disneyland Resort" or "Pirates of the Caribbean" on it, but it's a park shirt.

Can I just say that I get some of the weirdest looks from people here in downtown Boston?

They think I'm some sort of sadist or something.

I thought for sure it said Pirates on it somewhere, but it does not.

Here's a pic of the design
                  I think it's funny. Let them give you looks and if they want to think your a sadist, so let them. Go on with your bad self and wear your shirt - because after all 'the beatings WILL continue until morale improves'.

I think that's so funny......

Comment

• Tinkerbelle
                    Waiting for the stork
                    • Jan 2005

I saw that in a tank top over the summer...I wanted it so bad, and had inteneded to go back for it...but I forgot

I love that shirt....
                    procrastibating

Comment

• kronos
                      MiceChatter
                      • Apr 2006

I saw the shirt in the park one day, i couldn't figure it out. i finally reasoned with myself that it is either a former CM or a MCer. They really sell that?

Comment

• sediment
                        Banned User
                        • Jan 2005

That t-shirt is available online.

Comment

• Loomis
                          Vegetarian Disneylander
                          • Nov 2005

When I read the title thread, I thought this was the new management logo for the the Cast Members.

(Or at least the sweatshops that allegedly made the t-shirts onceuponatime).

I kid because I love.

Comment

• MasterGracey
                            Dateline Disneylander
                            • Jan 2005

Much of the Pirates of the Caribbean merch is generic Pirate fare with a Disney tag slapped on it. It's sad, and I could immediately tell when I first saw it that it wasn't official Disney merch.

It's a little upsetting that Disney is selling generic Pirate stuff instead of getting some official Pirates of the Caribbean designs out there.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

• dizzydisneydee
                              The Unknown Princess
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                              Much of the Pirates of the Caribbean merch is generic Pirate fare with a Disney tag slapped on it. It's sad, and I could immediately tell when I first saw it that it wasn't official Disney merch.

It's a little upsetting that Disney is selling generic Pirate stuff instead of getting some official Pirates of the Caribbean designs out there.
                              I actually don't mind some generic Pirate stuff. No offense but I'm not too big on having Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom's face on my chest...

Wait..I take that back... YEAH!! WHY NO OFFICIAL PotC designs...

*goes to dream of Johnny Depp or Orlando Blooms face on her chest....*
                              :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:

Comment

• Xharryb
                                Happy Memories
                                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by dizzydisneydee View Post
                                I actually don't mind some generic Pirate stuff. No offense but I'm not too big on having Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom's face on my chest...

Wait..I take that back... YEAH!! WHY NO OFFICIAL PotC designs...

*goes to dream of Johnny Depp or Orlando Blooms face on her chest....*
                                Wouldn't you prefer them to be facing the opposite direction?

Comment

• dizzydisneydee
                                  The Unknown Princess
                                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
                                  Wouldn't you prefer them to be facing the opposite direction?
                                  Well, you know...they do need to rest..so if they use my nice portable pillows I am not going to complain

Comment

• Jessicalover
                                    Married and happy again!!
                                    • Feb 2006

When I read the title of the post I thought someone had been my office at work and saw my sign on the wall. :lol: I tell my employees that all the time.

But seriously maybe Disney picks this generic Pirate stuff up from Kathy Lee's old sweatshops. I'm not in favor of any of this generic stuff that includes the generic Disney Parks stuff too.
                                    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                                    sigpic

Comment

• GetBruno
                                      Can't we all get along?
                                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post

My three year old loves her PotC headscarf she got in her Happy Meal.... :thumbup:
                                      sigpic

Comment

• BigThunder
                                        U. B. Bold
                                        • Apr 2005

My wife bought that shirt and wears it to bed. I'm starting to get a little scared.
                                        Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X