Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelsey Grammer falls off stage at ceremony...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelsey Grammer falls off stage at ceremony...

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/entert...67/detail.html

I saw that. It was funny. I'm glad he wasn't seriously hurt, though, that wouldn't have been as funny. But since he's OK, let's LAFF AT HIM FOR BEING SO CLUMSY!
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

I can just imagine how embarassed he was!!! oy vay

Comment

Aiya!
        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Wow that has to be embarassing! I feel really bad for him now. At first I thought he would make a joke of it, but then I saw he was all serious and such. :confused:

Comment

Poor Kelsey... First the wagon, now the stage.

Comment

Kudos to the consummate professional for going on with the show .....
              "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
              - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Wow, as someone who has had a fall like that, it's not that you are hurt, but stunned. It missed the fact he said "Oh ****" calmly after he fell, then appologized.

Hope you are ok Kelsey!
                ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Sideshow Bob!
                  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

hope only his pride was buised.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by testtrack321
                    Wow, as someone who has had a fall like that, it's not that you are hurt, but stunned. It missed the fact he said "Oh ****" calmly after he fell, then appologized.

Hope you are ok Kelsey!
                    If that is true, then Disney (or the Aussie channels, which I can't imagine) has censored/edited the footage released. In the clip I saw earlier today on Telly, after he fell he said (in our version at least) "Good Lord"! Then there was a pause and he said "I think I'm all right"

It was on the news almost as soon as it happened !!
                    DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                    DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                    DLR Tokyo - 2005
                    DLR Paris - 2011
                    DLR Hong Kong -2011
                    DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

I saw a version of it on CNN, and they bleeped out the cursing.

Comment

Wow.... (Watch out.. The Loyers will be adding handrails for the stage now...)

Amazing.... Somewhatfunny esp if he is all right and nothing bad happened...

Comment

That's sad. I like KG. He's got such a culture and refinement, it's sad to see something like this happen. I'm sure it hurt, though. That stage is only about 5 feet from the floor, but that's a long drop when you're not expecting it, and he's not exactly a teenager. I hope he's alright...
                          Honor those who fall under the sword.
                          But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Down goes Frasier!
                            Down goes Frasier!
                            Down goes Frasier!
                            Down goes Frasier!
                            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Fell but not down

When I first saw it, I laughed (human nature). Then I suddenly hoped he didn't get hurt. Then I was impressed how he handled it. Class act. The cursing....human nature. The apology, thoughtful and classy. Thumbs up.

Justin

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X