X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dr50ca05
    replied
    Re: Disney's Party Gras Parade 1990

I've got the whole audio track of this parade and it's very decent in playback. It is an MP3 format audio track. Email me back to get the track sent to ya.

Leave a comment:

• jepple
    replied

I'd love to find that recording too. Any hints as to where we could?

Leave a comment:

• princedalton
    replied

omg that would be amazing. is it like an actual cd from disneyland? that would make me so happy.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbell
    replied

They used to have it at Visions Fantastic. I haven't checked there in a while but you can look there, otherwise I've got it somewhere on CD I could dig it up for you if you wanted!

Leave a comment:

• princedalton
    replied

Nobody knows where I can find this???

Leave a comment:

• princedalton
    started a topic Disney's Party Gras Parade 1990

Disney's Party Gras Parade 1990

Ok, I saw this parade when I was like two back in 1990 for the 35th Anniversary Celebration. I don't actually remember it, but I have it on home video. I have grown up watching this and have ALWAYS loved the music for it. I have searched far and wide and cannot find it anywhere. I found the Tokyo Disneyland version of it, but it's in Japanese...I also found a live recording of it, but it is very poor quality. I have the whole parade on video, so I don't need a video recording of it. I want the actual music from it. I love the song, and I need it! Does ANYBODY know where I can find the track to the entire Party Gras Parade from 1990??? I would kill for this recording haha

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X