This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird dream

Boy, I had a bizarre dream last night. The powers that be had decided to somehow connect the Indy Jones and Splash Mountain rides, and some of us tourists had stumbled across some underground excavations that were taking place! Not only that, but both of these rides were NE of the hub.

It was kind of cool. There was this long cave headed down to some sort of Mara-type idol at the bottom, but there was this big pit just before the opening of that cave. There was some sort of flimsy wicker gate keeping us out, but some of the tourists had busted through and were going across the pit on these ropes, kind of like what happens in the cavern in the middle of Indy.

There weren't any Splash Mountain elements. Don't know where that enters into it, I just knew in my dream that the two rides were being connected.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of it!

Re: weird dream

ive had weird dreams about disneyland too.

it can be very strange

Comment

I get tons of weird dreams myself about Disneyland. Sometimes about what rides would be like If they were constructed a different way.
      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I was dreaming about Disney lately too. I think I'm just looking forward to Gay Days as I haven't had many days at the Park this year, and I'm going to gay days.
        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X