This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton candy is so dandy!

How many flavors of cotton candy have you tried? I love the green because so far it's either green apple or lime.
    Nemo's not in slumberland anymore!

Re: Cotton candy is so dandy!

I like Blue. I have no idea it's flavor - but I like how it turns your tongue blue!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I always seem to eat pink.

Comment

I've never been a fan of cotton candy, so I've never tried it at DLR. Didn't realize it was flavored. Interesting!

Comment

I've never been able to discern a flavor. It just tastes like sugar. Maybe it's just me and my dull taste buds. But I like blue. We don't eat enough blue foods, nowadays.

Comment

I had blue last week, it was yummy. I'll try green some day.

Comment

love the stuff, all of it!! ( i am so bad I have to stay away from this stuff, I can eat a lot and I get sick.

Comment

it is fun to eat texturewise, but flavor...not so much.
                overall: not a big fan

Comment

Cotton Candy is a fairly new thing to Disneyland. Walt banned it from the Park because he didn't like the sticky-ness of it. He was always saying he didn't want Cotton Candy and beer served at his Park because he felt it would bring a tacky (both meanings) element of carny-amusement parks to Disneyland.

After Walt, the policy stood firm for many, many years. Somewhere along the line during the Eisner years...the policy changed. Probably because they couldn't resist the huge profit margins of it.

I like fresh hot made-to-order Cotton Candy...but not the bagged kind.

Comment

Originally posted by jetkitten View Post
                    How many flavors of cotton candy have you tried? I love the green because so far it's either green apple or lime.
                    they have green apple flavored cotton candy in Disneyland?!?! Where??!? I love that stuff!

My best score ever!

Comment

They need to make a brown cotton candy...molases/syrup/brown sugar flavor...OR CINNIMON!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

I prefer pink myself.
                        Amanda
                        Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post
                          Cotton Candy is a fairly new thing to Disneyland. Walt banned it from the Park because he didn't like the sticky-ness of it. He was always saying he didn't want Cotton Candy and beer served at his Park because he felt it would bring a tacky (both meanings) element of carny-amusement parks to Disneyland.

After Walt, the policy stood firm for many, many years. Somewhere along the line during the Eisner years...the policy changed. Probably because they couldn't resist the huge profit margins of it.

I like fresh hot made-to-order Cotton Candy...but not the bagged kind.
                          It was while pressler was there that Cotton Candy made it's apperance. I hate seeing it there since Walt didn't want it. I hated making it while I worked there too. The logic behind having cotton candy was a manager saying something like Walt would see how profitable it is and he would say do it. I always said if he wanted it here to begin with he would of had it here.

Comment

Originally posted by erick13 View Post
                            The logic behind having cotton candy was a manager saying something like Walt would see how profitable it is and he would say do it. I always said if he wanted it here to begin with he would of had it here.
                            True very true

I only have the stuff at a park anyway so it's special. I just can't buy dipping dots anymore because I see it at the mall. If I knew the pumpkin fudge was there I would have bought it instead of cotton candy. That's a wonderful, special Disneyland only treat. I know that there's taffy there but I only buy that at Knott's.
                            That sure was tasty orange cotton candy.
                            Nemo's not in slumberland anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by MandaBella View Post
                              Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.
                              HA! I was just thinking the same thing!

Mmmmmm... cotton candy.... SUGAR HIGH!!!!!

*twitch*

Comment

I refuse to buy blue cotton candy. I only buy pink. I have a co-worker who loves cotton candy, and she's been very happy the few times I've offered to bring her cotton candy from the park. I told her the only other color I would buy would be white with sparkles that usually comes out at Christmastime, so she's looking forward to that.

Is there really green that tastes different? I was under the impression it was all a colors thing.

Comment

oh no...the colors correspond to taste...at least thats what i've noticed. But it could be a brian thing because of the different colors

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                                  For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

I think the real question is what color of M and Ms tastes the best? :P

I've never noticed a difference in cotton candy flavors. Then again I've never had it @ Disneyland. I'm always busy with non-fair related foods.

Comment

I don't like cotton candy. I have tried it twice and it's not for me.

Comment

I think the real question is what color of M and Ms tastes the best? :P
                                        The green ones, of course! Then the tan ones but they don't make them anymore.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X