Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got ride evac'd on Splash Mountain last night (Pics! Illusion spoiler warning)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got ride evac'd on Splash Mountain last night (Pics! Illusion spoiler warning)

Originally posted by newmicer View Post
    I check micechat from time to time, but have never really felt the need to register or post anything, however this series was enough to make me want to register simply to get out my frustration...
    From time to time I read Micechat and think, "Damn - some do take it way to seriously." This is one of them...

R E L A X

First someone is upset because a picture is posted of two girls who's faces are blured and bodies are covered in darkness. If it was my mother and sister I couldn't tell you!

And then a "I had to register and post!" for this?

Thanks for the pics to the original poster.

Comment

Re: I got ride evac'd on Splash Mountain last night (Pics! Illusion spoiler warning)

You know, all this time I never noticed that little character heads were carved on the ends of the logs. I guess there are a few things I haven't noticed about this attraction. That's kind of cool, though. It's like a good book: you find something you didn't quite get the first time you read it. Thanks for the pics.
      Oo-de-lally!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X