Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from 9-30

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pictures from 9-30

    I took several pictures before the Quest yesterday.











    Mike



  • #2
    Re: Pictures from 9-30

    And on Main St.



    The Pumpkin Princess with the Dapper Dans


    One of the jack-o-lanterns around the Partners statue.


    The back of the jack-o-lanterns are nice too. The back corresponds to the front.


    Mike


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Pictures from 9-30

      Woodies Halloween Roundup, a hidden Mickey and Golden Screams.





      In the cabin.




      The hidden Mickey in what used to be the Briar Patch store.


      Golden Screams.


      Mike


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Pictures from 9-30

        Those are great pics Mike! I'm kind of intrigued by the Golden Screams.
        Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
        FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
        I bring the magic!!!
        "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
        Originally posted by Reverend DMother
        Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Pictures from 9-30

          Originally posted by Grumpy4 View Post
          Those are great pics Mike! I'm kind of intrigued by the Golden Screams.
          Me too. I'm going to have to go in there next time. The Cove Bar was calling me for lunch this time.
          Mike


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Pictures from 9-30

            I'm loving the decorations. I may have to try and find a way to get out there next year.



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Pictures from 9-30

              From my understanding - Golden Screams is a show / competition for villiams to see who can scream the loudest (per a cast member near there).

              However, outside the Golden Screams area, there is a photo area where I saw the hag from Snow White - a character that I have never seen roaming around the park before...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Pictures from 9-30

                Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
                Me too. I'm going to have to go in there next time. The Cove Bar was calling me for lunch this time.
                And all was right in the world.

                I'm so sorry I didn't get over to say hi last night! Hope to see you next weekend.
                Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                I bring the magic!!!
                "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Pictures from 9-30

                  Love the pics. Can't wait to get down there next week. We are taking people that have never been down there. All the decorations are making me more excited to show people around.
                  Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Pictures from 9-30

                    gee wdw has nothing compaired to DL. I love the decorations. wish we had the decorating staff here.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Pictures from 9-30

                      cute pictures ... thank you

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Pictures from 9-30

                        excellent pictures!!!
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Pictures from 9-30

                          Great pics, thanks for sharing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Pictures from 9-30

                            Those are awesome pics Mike! Great to finally meet a fellow "Where in Disneyland" player.
                            Charlie :wave:
                            MiceChat User #1037

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Pictures from 9-30

                              Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                              Those are awesome pics Mike! Great to finally meet a fellow "Where in Disneyland" player.
                              It was great meeting you too, Charlie. You know you're a bad influence though, I bought that shirt. )
                              Mike


                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Pictures from 9-30

                                Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
                                It was great meeting you too, Charlie. You know you're a bad influence though, I bought that shirt. )
                                This shirt?
                                Charlie :wave:
                                MiceChat User #1037

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Pictures from 9-30

                                  Yes, that shirt. Have a great time in Hawaii.
                                  Mike


                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Pictures from 9-30

                                    Awesome photos! I wish I could make it to DLR this month to see all the Halloween decorations for myself...

                                    I can't complain too much, I'll be at the DLR next month.

                                    Thanks again for sharing!

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Pictures from 9-30

                                      Awesome photos!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Pictures from 9-30

                                        Saw these on the week-end and thought they were very cute! Disneyland does it again :-).

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X