X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Donations for the CHOC Walk

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    As someone who is sponsoring a walker and as someone who regularly walks the March of Dimes Walk America (with my daughter as an ambassador for the organization) can I just remind people that their donations don't have to be some grand gesture? $5 goes a long way toward helping a walker reach a goal. Heck, my daughter has emptied her Tink-bank on more than one occasion and the highest amount she gave was $3.45 but she felt good knowing she had helped. (She doesn't realize that as an Ambassador for prematurity, she helps a LOT)

Good luck to all the walkers and I will see you at the Hub at Noon! (if I ever finish laundry so I can start packing!)
    Exactly. I had family members sponsor me and friend, some only giving a couple bucks, but every little bit helps.
    See you all on Sunday.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Alan,

Thank you so much for the donation to the CHOC Walk
      judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Comment

I had a question about CHOC walk day and wondered if anyone had the answer. So choc walk takes place at 7am, disneyland opens at 10am, and the walk ends in Downtown Disney. Does anyone know what time I'll be allowed on property if I'm not participating in the walk? I'd love to get there towards the end while it's still going on and see people as they finish or film a couple of things. And if not, at least know when I can get there in general.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X