This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rze51's Photo Trip Report 10-01-06

I had a great time today at the park. We wanted to check out the new decorations and especially the jedi academy. It was alot of fun... The park was crowded and as we were leaving we heard an announcement that the park hours were extended to 11pm. Ten minutes later they announced that they were adding another fantasmic at 10:30pm.. .

One thing i noticed alot of golden fastpass' were passed out early. I was starting to think it was a conspiracy as most winners were wearing orange....lol

I did notice alot of management out checking in with castmembers on and alot on cellphones... it was a little strange like they were expecting things to go wrong... dont know just a wierd feeling....

As far as jedi training academy .....If anyone with influence at disneyland is out there....PLEASE PLEASE.... We wants Jedi Mickey for a Meet N Greet !!!

Pictures are posted at my website... i will try to post a couple in this thread....

Check out my site for more pics.....

www.rze51.smugmug.com
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Re: Rze51's Photo Trip Report 10-01-06

Awesome!!! That pumpkin princess has the most orangest orange dress I think I've ever seen!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Band Leader Mickey! I have yet to see that in a long time, Nice job. Thanks for the shots of Jedi Academy and the cast.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Great pictures Rze51!
        LOTS of pictures!! hahaha

They look like they are doing a good job with the whole Jedi Training Academy!
        I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

hearing the star wars music was great.... I didnt notice any new star wars merchandise... i think they need to get some new shirts or sweaters... new design
          So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            Awesome!!! That pumpkin princess has the most orangest orange dress I think I've ever seen!!!

Does anyone know why her sash says 2005 ? not 2006 or 2007 ?

Comment

Cool photos! But what's up with only one stormtrooper, are they on strike?

Comment

The pictures are fantastic! Looks like you all had a great time. =) I can't wait to see the Jedi Training Academy. The kids' faces are priceless.
                What time is the 3 o'clock parade?

http://www.myspace.com/pduliere

Comment

:thumbup: Thanks for posting your pictures. Photo reports are fun to look at!
                  It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.

Comment

checked out all your smug mug photos! You have some great unique --disney pictures.

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

these are sooo neat!!! i can't wait to go see the jedi academy stuff! seeing darth maul character, that's just wicked.

thanks for these pics.

i love!!!! the witch minnie! that's great.
                      kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Great photos! Thanks for sharing! I want to go to DL...

Comment

thanks appreciate it...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X