• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    10-8atDisneyland

• 10-8atDisneyland
    replied
    Re: New Year's at Disneyland

New Years is one of the busiest days at the resort. If Disneyland reaches capacity (and it usually does) they will stop letting people in and send them to California Adventure. Usually they will reopen the gates once some of the people who are not staying for midnight leave. In addition to an expanded fireworks show they also do a low altitude show at California Adventure. Both parks have special entertainment throughout the night.

Leave a comment:

• Angelica Gracey
    Wishing I was at the DLR!

• Angelica Gracey
    replied
    Re: New Year's at Disneyland

I've never been on, or near New Year's. From all I've read on the subject of DL on New Year eve, it's definitely crazy crowded. If you go, plan to stay in the park all day...

Leave a comment:

• DisneylandPlanner

• DisneylandPlanner
    started a topic New Year's at Disneyland

New Year's at Disneyland

We are thinking about heading down for 5 days around New Year's and I wanted to know what people thought. Is it totally crazy?
    I know sometime people talk about the gates closing (when at capacity) and not be readmitted to the park. Does this happen on New Years Eve?
    I assume the fireworks are bigger and better then normal is it true? Do people camp out all day in the hub for a good view at midnight?
    These are some of the question I have but please share your experiences!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X