X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA Press Conference today?

Hey Folks,
    I was listening to 9.55 a Rock Station in LA which is broadcasting live from DCA as we speak. The DJ was interviewing an Imagineer who was discussing today's events and those coming tommmorrow. The DJ tried to get a little juicy gossip out of the guy about what new rides to expect and the Imaginneer reminded me the big annoucement would be tommorrow but he did say this "Expect two new rides for DCA!"

TWO? So we know Monster's Inc will be one but what is the other? Could he be referring to the reworked Tower of Terror planned for next year? Or is there another attraction none of us know about?

well there is that Incredibles eticket ride that is in the works but I dont think its ready to be announced yet. Are you sure he didnt say something like "Expect two new rides for the Disneyland AND Disney's California Adventure"? He could be talking about the Tower of Terror upgrade. Its probably nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
      Hey Folks,
      I was listening to 9.55 a Rock Station in LA which is broadcasting live from DCA as we speak. The DJ was interviewing an Imagineer who was discussing today's events and those coming tommmorrow. The DJ tried to get a little juicy gossip out of the guy about what new rides to expect and the Imaginneer reminded me the big annoucement would be tommorrow but he did say this "Expect two new rides for DCA!"

TWO? So we know Monster's Inc will be one but what is the other? Could he be referring to the reworked Tower of Terror planned for next year? Or is there another attraction none of us know about?
      I always hope for a new surprise that I don't already know about!!
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
        well there is that Incredibles eticket ride that is in the works but I dont think its ready to be announced yet. Are you sure he didnt say something like "Expect two new rides for the Disneyland AND Disney's California Adventure"? He could be talking about the Tower of Terror upgrade. Its probably nothing.
        No the imagineer who I could have sworn was the head of the department was very very very specific about saying two new rides for Disney's California Adventure, because they were discussing DCA at the time.

Comment

Hey Folks,
          "Expect two new rides for DCA!"
          Two rides for the resort. Nemo subs and Monsters.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Monsters Inc. and Turtle Talk with Crush

Comment

Originally posted by grvtydefy
              DING, DING, DING....... We have a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by grvtydefy
                yep that's pretty much gotta be it for DCA this summer

the new Eticket would need to be announced after Monsters Inc is opend and Tower is reprogrammed

I've only heard two possibilities for Etickets at DCA, an Increadibles ride and a Cars ride that uses the Test Track ride system
                "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Hey don't shoot the messanger folks, I am just pointing out that he said Two...New...Rides! I don't know if I would considered the Turtle Talk a new ride or the reprogrammed ToT.

Comment

The other one is Mission:Chalupa. A wild tortilla themed magic carpet simulator ride to replace the factory.
                    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                      The other one is Mission:Chalupa. A wild tortilla themed magic carpet simulator ride to replace the factory.
                      LOL!! as long as they still give free tortillas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                        I'd pay extra to ride that !
                        DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                        DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                        DLR Tokyo - 2005
                        DLR Paris - 2011
                        DLR Hong Kong -2011
                        DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Hey don't shoot the messanger folks, I am just pointing out that he said Two...New...Rides! I don't know if I would considered the Turtle Talk a new ride or the reprogrammed ToT.
                          ToT isn't one but I think Turtle Talk might be considered one

unless they're going to announce adding in something like Barnstormer to the farm :B http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=1041

yeah I'm dreamin

Monsters Inc is a deffinate though

I'd expect ToT and maybe Rock IT Mountain to be announced durring the second half of the 50th
                          "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jspider
                            Rock IT Mountain
                            More info please ? *drool*
                            DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                            DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                            DLR Tokyo - 2005
                            DLR Paris - 2011
                            DLR Hong Kong -2011
                            DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Originally posted by lashbear
                              More info please ? *drool*
                              Space Mt. with different music and lighting after dark.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X