Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axl Rose, Waffle Cones, and HHM for the First Time!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axl Rose, Waffle Cones, and HHM for the First Time!!!

What a weekend!!!!! My wife and I had an in-town vacation to Disneyland without the child. We had a blast. Unfortunately, I left my camera at home, so no official "trip report" to contribute.

However, it was my first time ever seeing HHM...all I can say is WOW!!!!!! It was amazing. After seeing what is possible inside (and out) of the HM, it seems as if they could update some of the technology inside during the rest of the year--without altering the originality of it.

HToT at DCA was awesome...and the 1930's travelling couple checking in while we were in line was a nice touch.

I made an earlier post inquiring about the best dessert in DLR....well, we ended up with the dipped waffle cones at Gibson Girl on Main Street. We went back like 3 times!!!

What do you think? Is HM ready for an update in technology?

Oh an by the way...we bumped into Axl Rose on Main Street on the way out. I wanted to jump in front of him and start singing Paradise City while swinging my hips, but I thought that would be tacky.

Re: Axl Rose, Waffle Cones, and HHM for the First Time!!!

I am all for updating technology whenever possible. It would be nice if they plussed some of the ballroom scene. Not really change it. Just add to it. More in the graveyard too. I love the new attic and the bride. Additions like that are always welcome.
    Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Sounds great.
      Forgive my silliness but there was a 1930's couple that was checking into the hotel while you were waiting in line. That is GREAT!! I have not seen this.

This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

Comment

I was gonna go on TOT on Saturday but the rest of my group didnt want to. O well. I will probably go this Saturday with some more willing poeple.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandPlanner View Post
          Sounds great.
          Forgive my silliness but there was a 1930's couple that was checking into the hotel while you were waiting in line. That is GREAT!! I have not seen this.
          Yeah...it was mentioned in some other posts as well. It was really fun...we were about ready to step past the "registration desk" and the couple barged in commenting on how beautiful the hotel was and asking about the decor, etc. When one of the girls in line said, "be careful with the elevators" They played it off and asked me why someone would say something like that. It caught me off guard, so I just said, "I dunno". It was a real nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacopelao! View Post
            Oh an by the way...we bumped into Axl Rose on Main Street on the way out. I wanted to jump in front of him and start singing Paradise City while swinging my hips, but I thought that would be tacky.
            Sounds like it's been celebrity ridden. I saw Leo DiCaprio on Saturday Night and just last Sunday Teri Hatcher was there! Saw that piece in People Magazine!

Comment

Wow, I thought I missed the new Axl Rose Haunted Mansion.. but then I read your posting more carefully. Good report!

Comment

Originally posted by Cacopelao! View Post
                we bumped into Axl Rose on Main Street on the way out. I wanted to jump in front of him and start singing Paradise City while swinging my hips, but I thought that would be tacky.
                Uh, yeah, to say the least. A nice, "Hey, man, I dig your stuff and I'm looking forward to the new album" would probably have gone over well, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                  Wow, I thought I missed the new Axl Rose Haunted Mansion.. but then I read your posting more carefully. Good report!
                  :lmao:
                  -Jack :geek:
                  Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandPlanner View Post
                    Sounds great.
                    LOL I got called "Paparazzi" by the bell hop for snapping he and the maid's picture so I slipped into the role and asked them what the real scoop on rooms 1313 and 1305 where. try it sometime it's a hoot.

IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

wow I like the uniform of the bellhop.
                      -Jack :geek:
                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Wow, Axl Rose is comfortable enough to not only go out in public again but be seen at Disneyland? Did he have a bodyguard with him?

He's about to go on a nationwide tour this month, too. Guns N' Roses are scheduled to perform at Gibson Amphitheatre Dec. 17 and 19th, with Sebastian Bach (formerly of Skid Row) opening.

Comment

Axl Rose at Disneyland sounds more out of place than Marilyn Manson when he was at the Pirates premier (though he was the best part of the red carpet).

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            Axl Rose at Disneyland sounds more out of place than Marilyn Manson when he was at the Pirates premier (though he was the best part of the red carpet).
                            "Do you know where you are?!? Yer at DISNEYLAND, baby! Yer gonna riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X