Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clinkerbelle's Gumball Rally Trip Report!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wickeddisneygurl
    replied
    Re: The Clinkerbelle's Gumball Rally Trip Report!!!

sounds like a lot of fun was had by all! great pics and report! thanx for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

^ I'm working on it. I can't seem to find my USB cable for the video camera ... I'm going to have to pick one up tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Earkid
    replied

Clever report. Thanks for sharing. Cant wait to see more pics or video if you get the chance.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
    But you know what? Not so much in this game, which is why it was so fun! Good times, good times!
    Absolutely!!!! Great Times!!!

Leave a comment:

• hollywood1939
    replied

Awesome pictures and story. Lots of detail and thanks for 'showing' some of the questions.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy4
    replied

3 pterydactlys on the rock. One is on the side and blends in, and then one in the front to scare you!
    Yeah that 3rd one on the rock was as sneaky as the teepee.

And the roses...meh. It can go either way. But the ones that had the 6 on the back are dripping with red paint as if they had already been painted. I'm just sayin... Who cares now. It's all fun!

I loved this game so much! I love everything about it. It was so unique and fun. The best was the fun trash talking between us and some of the teams. Hilarious!!:lol:

Again! Again! Again!

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied

Originally posted by ltleelim View Post
    Thanks, Dusty. You're right, what matters is whether or not we rode it.
    Nooooooo! Being right is what matters!

But you know what? Not so much in this game, which is why it was so fun! Good times, good times!

Leave a comment:

• CUatDL
    replied

Outstanding Rally report! Sounds like all had a great time.

[email protected]

Andy

Leave a comment:

• butterflylark
    replied

3 pterydactlys on the rock. One is on the side and blends in, and then one in the front to scare you!

Ok, good. I started worrying that one wasn't a pterydactly after all this talk of three. I concur with three on the rock one against the glass a little ways down.

I love the little recap of your day. It is a good compairson for why it took us so long.
    of course our team was the procrastinators, who are apparently speed walkers as well.

Leave a comment:

• ltleelim
    replied

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
    We counted both 6 and 12 as correct. The goal was to know whether you were on the ride or not, so both were correct. Same was true of the stairs in Innoventions. It depends if you counted landings or not, but both numbers were correct.
    Thanks, Dusty. You're right, what matters is whether or not we rode it.

My wife and I answered 6 too.

Lloyd

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied

Well, not YOU, but "you" in the general sense. You know, "the people". Whoever "they" are!

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

^ Scare you!!! Not me.

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LuvsLilo
    replied

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    ^ I've got the video of the Pterydactyls too!!! There are 2 on the rock and 1 in front.
    We got 3 Pterydactyls on the rock and the 1 in front. One of those bastards was on the side of the rock and kinda hard to see.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

^ I've got the video of the Pterydactyls too!!! There are 2 on the rock and 1 in front.

Okay, that's it!!! Time to hook up the video camera to the computer, take some of the shots off!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ltleelim
    replied

Heading back for Space Mtn we made a quick stop at the Tea Cups (3 arrows facing right)
    You think like my wife. She wrote "right" too, but I argued that left and right were ambiguous so we crossed it out and wrote counter-clockwise.

At this point we were hungry, so we took a quick 10 minute break, talked to Tim (one of the GREAT spotters) for a few minutes, got Kristi a new pen and stopped by Frontierland Shooting Exposition and saw the "for sale" sign.
    A 10 minute break? You took a 10 minute break during the Gumball Rally?!

It was also at this point of the day where the pictures mysteriously stopped being taken. I guess we were so into the game, we forgot to take pics for a few hours. We will have to go on without alot of pictures.
    We were planning to take pictures of all the answers, but our first few rides of the day went by so fast that we gave up on that idea. Good job with the pictures you got and with remembering all your answers!

After Pirates it was time for our Indy Fastpasses. We said hi to our 16 skeleton friends, who we almost missed.
    We almost miscounted that too. We didn't see the lower skeletons at first.

Went for a horsie ride with our driver Laura.
    We rode with her too! On our way down Main Street, some stupid teenager decided to do a backflip right over the tracks right in front of the horse. Laura had to pull the reins to stop the horse.

Then it was time for a nice relaxing trip on the Disneyland RailRoad. We saw our friend the alligator (or crocodile, who knows) sitting with a king and queen in New Orleans Square. A rather "Livery" sign selling Hay and Grain. Some Corn of the Future and 3 Pterydactyls (the ones with wings).
    Uh oh. We're pretty sure there were 4 pterydactyls. 3 on the rock and 1 right in front of the window next to the train.

Now it was about 3:45 and we hit the Storybook boats with no wait. Again, we were not the only Rally team with this idea.
    We saw you and the other teams there. Our timing wasn't as good, so my wife and I were farther back in line.

Turned in our packet at exactly 8:15. 11 hours and 15 minutes, that's what it took to ride every ride in Disneyland!!!
    Great job! My wife and I were about a half hour slower.

Lloyd
    Last edited by ltleelim; 10-02-2006, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

What happened on the Stairs??? I didn't think there could be any doubt to the 32.

I have it on Video!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LuvsLilo
    replied

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
    We counted both 6 and 12 as correct. The goal was to know whether you were on the ride or not, so both were correct. Same was true of the stairs in Innoventions. It depends if you counted landings or not, but both numbers were correct.

:lol: I wanted to call about the stairs too.

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

Originally posted by LuvsLilo View Post
    12 here too. We called one of the numbers on the pink slip to make sure.

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied

I think next time it should be a 2-day event and should include DCA!!!
    I thought there should have been like an extra 100 bonus points if you could run across and ride Screamin'!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X