X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STAR WARS in Disneyland?

Originally posted by robotpirates View Post
    I still haven't seen that movie. Is it really that bad? lol.
    No, it's not really a bad movie overall, and some of the animation work is really impressive. It was just a stylistic misfit. Blending 17th Century British seafaring elements with space opera/Buck Rogers-type elements didn't work as well as was hoped. And some of the characters were maybe a little predictable or bland. But it's an interesting diversion for an afternoon. Not really a bad film at all.

Comment

I have a bad feeling about this... but regarding the original post, what do you mean you saw Star Wars 17 in the theater? Has Star Wars 17 even come out yet?

:lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
        I have a bad feeling about this... but regarding the original post, what do you mean you saw Star Wars 17 in the theater? Has Star Wars 17 even come out yet?

:lmao:
        I think he meant that he saw Star Wars 17 times in the theater.

Comment

Who's scruffy looking?

Comment

and now they are trying to put it back together again.
            at least they're trying...personally i see the current changes to tomorrowland as a breath of fresh air after the butchering of it in the last decade
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Janie View Post
              No, it's not really a bad movie overall, and some of the animation work is really impressive. It was just a stylistic misfit. Blending 17th Century British seafaring elements with space opera/Buck Rogers-type elements didn't work as well as was hoped. And some of the characters were maybe a little predictable or bland. But it's an interesting diversion for an afternoon. Not really a bad film at all.
              i personally loved the movie, one of my faves! but if i had to choose, muppet treasure island was the better, lol

Comment

No problem with Star Wars in Disneyland myself. But I have to say I get the distinct impression that it's rapidly becoming a bit of a stale franchise for the Park. I think they really need to do something more and dramatic with it...or consider Star Tours as "Space Available For A Future Attraction" real estate.

Comment

well, it's stale as is but with the 30th and the little text at the bottom of the screen, i think we might be seeing some changes next year

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X