This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performer's Downtime

So, anybody know what show performers do inbetween shows? Such as in between performances of Aladdin. What kind of break room do they have?

Re: Performer's Downtime

Hm... goood question! I've never been able to see Hyperion's green room.

Comment

The PoD performers invade the Inn Between between parades. Lines are always SO LONG during that time, because all the GC people are on lunch, too.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

yeah, they descend upon the Inn Between and make it so any other CMs given their lunches during that time can't eat.

Not that I blame them, it's just how it works out. Disney could do a lot for CM morale by incorporating longer lunches into their schedules.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

The Hyperion greenroom is quite large. It has a couple of sofas, a couple of easy chairs, coffee table, a table with chairs for eating at, microwave, refrigerator, sink, storage cabinets.......it's pretty nice.

Comment

Block Party has some type of outside break room, I've seen pictures from my friends in it.

Comment

Or sometimes they just order from CPK and hang out in the back:

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                Block Party has some type of outside break room, I've seen pictures from my friends in it.
                Friendly word of advice: If you're friends with Mr. Potato Head from BPB, don't ride the Sunwheel with him.
                Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

That's a big no-no for cast members, posting pictures where they are half-dressed (including makeup). If a "backstage" photo appears, they should at least be either in full costume, or not in costume at all. There's a reason why they're not allowed to walk through the park if they have their makeup on. Let's try to preserve the magic.

Comment

Eh, really. I can't tell who they play.

Comment

Over at WDW it's a different style of employment for parade CMs.. they're normal CMs who worked up into parades usually or some such. But since they're still full time CMs disney has to give them stuff to do between parades(characters do the daytime parade dreams come true and the nighttime parade spectromagic).. so you get things like the hoedown clogging up space in frontierland.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post
                        Friendly word of advice: If you're friends with Mr. Potato Head from BPB, don't ride the Sunwheel with him.
                        Haha yeah I am but never been on that ride with him.. do I wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                          Haha yeah I am but never been on that ride with him.. do I wanna know?
                          No. You don't. Just...be careful.
                          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X