This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claribella's 10/02 Picture Report

Heya all! I'm back in California. For those who don't know I was in Washington but moved back here and thank GOD I did..I was beginning to lose my mind!

Anyway, I went today but wore the wrong shoes. My feet were killing me. Lots of pics though. I LOVE the Halloween set up. It was a much needed addition in my opinion.

Enjoy!

Some Halloween Fun!

The Pumpkin Festival thing on Main Street. I didn't really see a point to this show but I LOVED her dress.

Haunted Mansion Holidays....Sorry for the fuzzy ones. I was afraid I would get ganged up on if I attempted to use flash.

I like the CALIFORNIA all dressed up like candy corn. Those letters looked good enough to eat! And I don't even LIKE candy corn!

The CARS....I enjoyed this to. I have yet to see the movie though. I don't get out to the movies much.

And here is the most talked about Barbosa painting. I examined it closely and would have to say that is was VERY poorly done. It didn't even look finished as I saw many holes in the paint. There was a white strip of what looked like a tape of some sort below the painting. Like something was supposed to go underneath it. I am giving the benefit of the doubt however, and hoping that it just isn't finished.

And my favorite Wenches...I noticed these girls on the wall as the boats head to the landing. Never noticed them before...snapped a shot.

Well I hope you liked that. Nothing like photos from another Micechatters point of view. Thanks for looking!

Re: claribella's 10/02 Picture Report

Welcome back from WA and great pictures! You can't go wrong with pirate wenches.
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
    :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Thanks for sharing!!! Hope to see you Sunday! Be sure and wear better shoes!! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Yay youre home! Excellent pics!
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Welcome back! Looks like you had an awesome time!
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Welcome back! Thanks for sharing your pictures, looks like you had a great day! I like the pirate wenches too! Perhaps we'll see each other at the happiest place on earth.

Happiest Memories on Earth!

Comment

Awesome photos!

Comment

Great pics. I wish that could move to SoCal. Not in the cards for this Disney nut though.
                Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

I am so happy you made it back "home"! You followed through with your promise to post lots of photos with great reports, THANKS :thumbup:

Comment

Thanks all for the welcomes. Its good to be back!

Comment

Great pics. They even put a pumpkin in with the fortuneteller, funny. So cool you got to move back. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DonDuck View Post
                        Great pics. They even put a pumpkin in with the fortuneteller, funny. So cool you got to move back. Thanks.
                        Actually, that isn't Esmerelda the Fortune Teller. That is the mannequin in the ticket booth at the theatre on Main Street. The one that shows the old black and white cartoons.

Comment

Welcome "home" and thanks for sharing!

Comment

very nice pics!! welcome home dear.

Comment

fantastic photos!!! glad to see that you got down here a-ok.

i hate wearing bad shoes to the park. i don't want to leave and then end up having huge blisters. but then i discovered the disney flipflops they sell at the store for about $15. they're uber comfortable and did in a tight pinch a few weeks ago when we went. and now i wear them ALL the time.
                              kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X