X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday was the day...

Originally posted by almandot View Post
    Once you got all the items you could pretty quickly tell you were looking to spell TOM MORROW, and cheesy pasta doesn't help you spell it, so it immediately made us think we'd found an unintended answer and since pizza port had already been used in another question, we went straight to tomorrowland terrace to look for it.
    We did the exact same thing!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

I love this. This is why I only posted the questions, not my feeble attempts at answers - reasonable minds definitely differ on these questions, and I can see where I went wrong on a couple of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
        We didn't have much of a problem with this one either.

My team also went with the yellow galaxy in the Starcade. Dusty didn't mark it as incorrect, so I'm going to assume we were right.

There WAS another answer which was red, but not that one.
        Red was the answer to the horizontal sign with primary color to the right, I believe.
        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
          Hmmm, my team thought that the cratered moon bit was in the wall murals in Star Trader.
          Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
          ...IMO, there shouldn't have been more than one way to come up with 34. I did the Cheesy Pasta.
          Yeah, we were on the same page on those two questions, those were the answers we got. There were cratered moons in Star Trader (if it's the store I'm thinking of) and space stations... oh well. We also found the Cheesy Pasta and it didn't occur to us that there could be more than one right answer until we spent too much time trying to figure it out and ran out of time.

Still was fun, but SEE?? TOLD you it was hard!
          "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer )

Comment

Originally posted by Tooliebear View Post
            Yeah, we were on the same page on those two questions, those were the answers we got. There were cratered moons in Star Trader (if it's the store I'm thinking of) and space stations... oh well. We also found the Cheesy Pasta and it didn't occur to us that there could be more than one right answer until we spent too much time trying to figure it out and ran out of time.

Still was fun, but SEE?? TOLD you it was hard!
            sunday talk to Dustysage
            he did not know that disneyland add new item to there menu.

Toy Story Mania construction:
            Older photo
            New Photo

Member of
            MiceChat WDW Trip
            Next trip
            2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post
              sunday talk to Dustysage
              he did not know that disneyland add new item to there menu.
              Yeah, stuff happens... I just want to clarify, I wasn't complaining, I actually found it funny. )
              "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer )

Comment

Thanks for posting the quest answers!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X