Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry but..

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm sorry but..

    I hate this placemaking project!
    This ROA Plan!
    and...
    This Resort Refurbishment plan!!:rant:
    But remember they are all unnannounced and not appproved and official!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

    And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

  • #2
    Re: I'm sorry but..

    I've given up with DCA. They can make a PIXAR attraction and put it in there instead of the actual Disneyland Park. What really pisses me off is the new Pirates playground on TSI. That Really Pisses me off
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I'm sorry but..

      Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
      I hate this placemaking project!
      This ROA Plan!
      and...
      This Resort Refurbishment plan!!:rant:
      But remember they are all unnannounced and not appproved and official!
      Wait, a Rivers of America plan? what is the plan?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I'm sorry but..

        Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
        I've given up with DCA. They can make a PIXAR attraction and put it in there instead of the actual Disneyland Park. What really pisses me off is the new Pirates playground on TSI. That Really Pisses me off
        Basically the corporate synergy for the pirates is really out of control!
        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
        -August 1st 2010

        And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
        -August 2nd 2010

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I'm sorry but..

          Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
          Wait, a Rivers of America plan? what is the plan?
          They're adding a loop or a giant waterslide. Love to splash in that clear green water. Should this have been in caps?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I'm sorry but..

            If they're going to make this "Pirates of the Caribbean themed", then shouldn't the water be changed from Ohio sludge green to clear turquoise blue?

            Comment

            Get Away Today Footer

            Collapse
            Working...
            X