Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MHT worth it if I don't care about candy?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHT worth it if I don't care about candy?

Now that I realize DLR and DCA are all decked out for Halloween, is it worthwhile to pay for a ticket to Mickey's Halloween Treat if I don't care about trick or treating? Is there anything else offered at MHT worth the price of admission?

Dang I want some of those dream ears!

Thanks!
    Be Nice or Leave

Re: MHT worth it if I don't care about candy?

OOh, thanks for asking, I was wondering the same thing!

<waits patiently for answers>

"A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer )

Comment

Nearly all the rides were open last year, and with the very short lines, it was a ton of fun. I think the only thing we didn't ride was Soarin'. However, don't discount the candy. I walked away with something like six pounds of candy, and the candy lines moved really, really fast. I was snacking for months. If nothing else, if you hit one of the earlier nights, you won't have to shop for any candy to hand out at your door.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

If you want these tix..buy them now if they aren't already sold out. I think there are only two nites left.

It's worth it. Lots of characters for pictures. There are other things to do that just stand in line for candy. There was crafts and musical bands. And the rides were all open.

Ta Da!

Comment

I think it's worth it. I'm going to trick or treat for the candy this time, last time I didn't because I actually went door to door but this year I'm 18 and can't get away with it lol. So I get away with it at Disney. I love all of the photo opportunities even though I missed my beloved Peter Pan last year. I'm really expecting Monsters Inc to be open. Oh and the crafts last year were awesome!

Comment

I went to one of these at WDW three years ago. It was well worth it. There was so much to see and do. I am going down next week and will be going to the opening night of MHT this year. I am really looking forward to it. There was a lot more than just candy last time I went to one of these.
            Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

i went last year and im going again this year. i think it is totally worth it. all the rides were practically walk ons and you get to check out everyones creativity with the costumes.

plus at the end of the night you can go into the candy lines and they give you these HUGE hand fulls cuz its the end of the night

Comment

Note: not all the rides are open.

The pathway from "Golden Screams" to Soarin' and the GCH entrance are closed, to keep the area "quiet" for the hotel guests in their rooms.

I also beleive they did not run the water features (such as s.s. rustworthy)

No Playhouse Disney or Seasons of the Vine

No Alcohol is sold

Some shops and restuarants were closed.
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

No ALCOHOL!!!

I'm out.
                  Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

All food locations were closed when I went last year the most you could get was a cookie and some coffee or hot cocoa. So make sure you eat beforehand, my family is going to Goofys Kitchen beforehand.

Comment

They are sold out for MHT...every night! Oh well. I will try to score some tickets for Oct 22 somehow. If anyone needs to unload 3, PM me!

That's what I get for procrastinating.
                      Be Nice or Leave

Comment

Same here I was waitiing til I had the $ and I missed out.. oh well, we still have legoland brick or treat down here.

that said, if anyone has 4 extra tickets, lmk, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                          I think it's worth it. I'm going to trick or treat for the candy this time, last time I didn't because I actually went door to door but this year I'm 18 and can't get away with it lol. So I get away with it at Disney. I love all of the photo opportunities even though I missed my beloved Peter Pan last year. I'm really expecting Monsters Inc to be open. Oh and the crafts last year were awesome!
                          At 5'2" with a cute costume and maybe a mask or makeup, you could get away with trick or treating.... Maybe you shouldn't but you could....

Jeff made me famous!
                          From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
                            If nothing else, if you hit one of the earlier nights, you won't have to shop for any candy to hand out at your door.

I hadn't thought of that! Always looking for ways to save money. We didn't go last year but are going the 22nd this year.

Ebay should still have tickets, although last time I checked they were expensive.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X