Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

    Ewwww I KNOW you didn't just diss the 602!!!!

    Is you crazy????

    You better take it back, like you're Columbus and I'm freedom...



    Comment


    • #42
      Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

      Sir, I shant not continue to send you smoke signals with my granny panties, if you continue that talk!

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

        Smoke? I thought that was Gold Bond.



        Comment


        • #44
          Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

          OK, I'm out of the loop, I'll take my time-out......

          Oh and hi Migo, nice to meet you, thanks for the introduction Max.
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

            Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
            OK, I'm out of the loop, I'll take my time-out......

            Oh and hi Migo, nice to meet you, thanks for the introduction Max.

            Trust me, this is a loop on insanity and old, tasteless churros.



            Comment


            • #46
              Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

              Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
              Thanks much!! How long do you last at the resort until you need to go home and crash out? I guess you (and me too now) will need an early check in too..
              my check in time wasn't til 3, but I lasted at the park til around 4:30. Take an hour nap and I was good to go til closing which I think was 11 that night.
              I think it depends on the length of the drive, which yours sounds fairly close to mine in hours. Also on who is driving and how much sleep you get before hand. I try to get as much sleep as possible before I leave, because it's normally me driving most if not all the way.
              Most often found at a theme park

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                Originally posted by butterflylark View Post
                my check in time wasn't til 3, but I lasted at the park til around 4:30. Take an hour nap and I was good to go til closing which I think was 11 that night.
                I think it depends on the length of the drive, which yours sounds fairly close to mine in hours. Also on who is driving and how much sleep you get before hand. I try to get as much sleep as possible before I leave, because it's normally me driving most if not all the way.

                Thanks a lot, I will try and get a bunch of sleep prior to leaving for the drive. It will also be nice to beat the traffic and not drive in the heat. I wonder if I'll hit a ton of traffic as I approach the resort? It will be Friday morning, so it's a work day for everyone.. Hmmmm..



                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                  Might I suggest muholland maddness if youre gonna get your bro a little tipsy?
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                    Frecky, Frecky, Frecky. ...

                    The poor guy is turning 14, why would I let him drink?

                    Shame on you!!!



                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                      Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                      Frecky, Frecky, Frecky. ...

                      The poor guy is turning 14, why would I let him drink?

                      Shame on you!!!
                      14 is old enough!)
                      -Jack :geek:
                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                        Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                        Frecky, Frecky, Frecky. ...

                        The poor guy is turning 14, why would I let him drink?

                        Shame on you!!!
                        I'm taking my youngest brother (22)

                        Oh really???
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                          Originally posted by frecky View Post
                          Oh really???

                          Oh, so you're going to bring reality into this discussion, huh?

                          I don't even know you anymore!



                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                            Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                            Oh, so you're going to bring reality into this discussion, huh?

                            I don't even know you anymore!
                            Did you ever? I mean really? In the past few days Ive been me, a 6 year old with gold mickey ears on, a little skull and now Im ma beagle.
                            But if you're gonna leave me, can you at least take your crocs?
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                              Originally posted by frecky View Post
                              Did you ever? I mean really? In the past few days Ive been me, a 6 year old with gold mickey ears on, a little skull and now Im ma beagle.
                              But if you're gonna leave me, can you at least take your crocs?

                              I think we can maybe work it out in counseling.

                              You can have the Crocs, but I want the A-Star.



                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                                Max you're making me glad my mom insisted we fly. Maybe you'll get lucky and traffic will be "friday light" like we get here.

                                Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.
                                ***********************************



                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                                  ^ Hey neighbor! I hope traffic isn't too bad, otherwise I'll have to get there well before 8 or way after.... Have a fun trip.



                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                                    Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                                    I think we can maybe work it out in counseling.

                                    You can have the Crocs, but I want the A-Star.
                                    You dont understand, I dont want your filthy crocs.
                                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                                      Originally posted by frecky View Post
                                      You dont understand, I dont want your filthy crocs.

                                      Ouch, that hurt a little bit.

                                      Who said they were filthy? Are you projecting again?

                                      My shoes, much like myself, are kept in top-notch shape at all times. Just for that comment, I will throw away the plaster-of-paris mold I made of my croc foot print. I was going to Fed-ex it to you, but not now.



                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                                        Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                                        Ouch, that hurt a little bit.

                                        Who said they were filthy? Are you projecting again?

                                        My shoes, much like myself, are kept in top-notch shape at all times. Just for that comment, I will throw away the plaster-of-paris mold I made of my croc foot print. I was going to Fed-ex it to you, but not now.
                                        Ill weep for the plaster-of-paris mold I will never receive. I even cleared off a spot on the shelf near my bed for it.
                                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

                                          And weep you should, my little friend......



                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X