This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

Ewwww I KNOW you didn't just diss the 602!!!!

Is you crazy????

You better take it back, like you're Columbus and I'm freedom...

Comment

Sir, I shant not continue to send you smoke signals with my granny panties, if you continue that talk!

Comment

Smoke? I thought that was Gold Bond.

Comment

OK, I'm out of the loop, I'll take my time-out......

Oh and hi Migo, nice to meet you, thanks for the introduction Max.
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
            OK, I'm out of the loop, I'll take my time-out......

Oh and hi Migo, nice to meet you, thanks for the introduction Max.

Trust me, this is a loop on insanity and old, tasteless churros.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
              Thanks much!! How long do you last at the resort until you need to go home and crash out? I guess you (and me too now) will need an early check in too..
              my check in time wasn't til 3, but I lasted at the park til around 4:30. Take an hour nap and I was good to go til closing which I think was 11 that night.
              I think it depends on the length of the drive, which yours sounds fairly close to mine in hours. Also on who is driving and how much sleep you get before hand. I try to get as much sleep as possible before I leave, because it's normally me driving most if not all the way.
              Most often found at a theme park

Comment

Originally posted by butterflylark View Post
                my check in time wasn't til 3, but I lasted at the park til around 4:30. Take an hour nap and I was good to go til closing which I think was 11 that night.
                I think it depends on the length of the drive, which yours sounds fairly close to mine in hours. Also on who is driving and how much sleep you get before hand. I try to get as much sleep as possible before I leave, because it's normally me driving most if not all the way.

Thanks a lot, I will try and get a bunch of sleep prior to leaving for the drive. It will also be nice to beat the traffic and not drive in the heat. I wonder if I'll hit a ton of traffic as I approach the resort? It will be Friday morning, so it's a work day for everyone.. Hmmmm..

Comment

Might I suggest muholland maddness if youre gonna get your bro a little tipsy?
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Frecky, Frecky, Frecky. ...

The poor guy is turning 14, why would I let him drink?

Shame on you!!!

Comment

Shame on you!!!
                      14 is old enough!)
                      -Jack :geek:
                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Shame on you!!!
                        I'm taking my youngest brother (22)

Oh really???
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                          Oh really???

Oh, so you're going to bring reality into this discussion, huh?

I don't even know you anymore!

Comment

Oh, so you're going to bring reality into this discussion, huh?

I don't even know you anymore!
                            Did you ever? I mean really? In the past few days Ive been me, a 6 year old with gold mickey ears on, a little skull and now Im ma beagle.
                            But if you're gonna leave me, can you at least take your crocs?

Comment

Did you ever? I mean really? In the past few days Ive been me, a 6 year old with gold mickey ears on, a little skull and now Im ma beagle.
                              But if you're gonna leave me, can you at least take your crocs?

I think we can maybe work it out in counseling.

You can have the Crocs, but I want the A-Star.

Comment

Max you're making me glad my mom insisted we fly. Maybe you'll get lucky and traffic will be "friday light" like we get here.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

Comment

^ Hey neighbor! I hope traffic isn't too bad, otherwise I'll have to get there well before 8 or way after.... Have a fun trip.

Comment

I think we can maybe work it out in counseling.

You can have the Crocs, but I want the A-Star.
                                    You dont understand, I dont want your filthy crocs.

Comment

You dont understand, I dont want your filthy crocs.

Ouch, that hurt a little bit.

Who said they were filthy? Are you projecting again?

My shoes, much like myself, are kept in top-notch shape at all times. Just for that comment, I will throw away the plaster-of-paris mold I made of my croc foot print. I was going to Fed-ex it to you, but not now.

Comment

Ouch, that hurt a little bit.

Who said they were filthy? Are you projecting again?

My shoes, much like myself, are kept in top-notch shape at all times. Just for that comment, I will throw away the plaster-of-paris mold I made of my croc foot print. I was going to Fed-ex it to you, but not now.
                                        Ill weep for the plaster-of-paris mold I will never receive. I even cleared off a spot on the shelf near my bed for it.

Comment

And weep you should, my little friend......

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X