X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fall Trips to DLR 101 - A Beginners Guide

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
    And weep you should, my little friend......
    Who told you I was little?! I demand to know!
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

The fact that you pal around with these two told me all I needed to know..

Comment

Please dont do that. That hurts.

But really, take him on Muholland Madness...its fun.
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
          Please dont do that. That hurts.

But really, take him on Muholland Madness...its fun.
          I second that.
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

^I have never been on Muholland madness, it looks fun but every time I go there, my pals don't want to go on it.

Comment

^I have never been on Muholland madness, it looks fun but every time I go there, my pals don't want to go on it.
              You really should try it.

Comment

You really should try it.

Ok, I will.

Also, is it ok to start gluing together my present for you? It IS in tons of pieces, but just like my broken heart, it too will heal.

Comment

Ok, I will.

Also, is it ok to start gluing together my present for you? It IS in tons of pieces, but just like my broken heart, it too will heal.
                  Peer pressures a pain, aint it?

And of course. Presents are welcome at anytime.

Comment

^ Indeed, this reminds me of eighth grade behind the gym.

Ok, I shall begin working on restoring what will someday be in the finest museums in the world.

Comment

The mold of your croc wearing foot?

Comment

The mold of your croc wearing foot?

Your words are hollow and empty, like I feel right now.

Here is a picture of your shower, btw.

Comment

My shower is grass?What?

Comment

And for the record, crocs are for yard work. I also rep in my Pumas, retro adidas, steve madden, Cole Hann, Dr. Martens, Diesel, etc.

Comment

And for the record, crocs are for yard work. I also rep in my Pumas, retro adidas, steve madden, Cole Hann, Dr. Martens, Diesel, etc.
                              Ah, then once again I can be seen in public with you.

Comment

Why must you use your powers for evil? Use them for good, I implore you!

Comment

What evil am I doing sir?

Comment

Nice try! Hah. You know very well what evil lurks in the spot your heart should be.

Comment

Oh you mean my plan to get rid of crocs all over the planet???

Comment

OK, I guess I'm going to have to chime in then. If your going to get your bro drunk, then through all caution to the wind and take him on IASW. Oh, and I don't suggest riding in the same boat.
                                        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Max, back on the topic at hand. We have done the get up at 1:00 a.m. and leave for Dland. We usually end up staying at the park until around 2:00 in the afternoon then check into the hotel for a quick nap and return to the park around 6:00. It is best to do this when those silly CA people change their clocks because we gain an hour. We usually take newcomers to the park on the train first so that they can get a feel for the park. But whatever you do I am sure you and your brother will have fun.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X