Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasmic not on Friday?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fantasmic not on Friday?

    So according to the Disneyland web site, there are no Fantasmic! performances on Friday, even though the park is open from 8-12.
    Really, or is the web site having one of its frequent glitches?

  • #2
    Re: Fantasmic not on Friday?

    Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
    So according to the Disneyland web site, there are no Fantasmic! performances on Friday, even though the park is open from 8-12.
    Really, or is the web site having one of its frequent glitches?
    I called the Fantasmic! ticket line and both shows are sold out on Friday, so I am hoping its a glitch as it doesn't show for any Friday in the near future.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Fantasmic not on Friday?

      Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
      I called the Fantasmic! ticket line and both shows are sold out on Friday, so I am hoping its a glitch as it doesn't show for any Friday in the near future.
      Fantasmic! ticket line???? are you talking about the Disney gallery viewing?

      Because normally there are no tickets needed for Fantasmic.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

      Buy Now at Amazon

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Fantasmic not on Friday?

        Originally posted by ni_teach View Post
        Fantasmic! ticket line???? are you talking about the Disney gallery viewing?

        Because normally there are no tickets needed for Fantasmic.
        Right, I called them because I figured they wouldn't sell tickets to a show that wasn't happening!
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Fantasmic not on Friday?

          Malcon10t, our confusion stems from the fact that Fantasmic! is the free show put on in the Rivers of America, which I'm sure you know.

          As for no Fantasmic! on Fridays, the web site indicates that it operates seasonally. To this I say, "Whuh?!?!?" I didn't know this about F! Is this new?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Fantasmic not on Friday?

            Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
            Right, I called them because I figured they wouldn't sell tickets to a show that wasn't happening!
            One can only hope.


            And missmonkey, it's been only seasonal for as long as I can remember.

            Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

            Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Fantasmic not on Friday?

              I have seen them sell tickets for a day that didn't have F!



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Fantasmic not on Friday?

                Well, a midnight closing seems to betray 2 Fantasmics, like the rest of the month...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Fantasmic not on Friday?

                  what really gets me is when things dont go as schedualed on the weekends...cuz thats when you think that tourists and firstimers come to the park. When the fireworks or F! dont show...it just makes me sad


                  SUPPORT THE CMs

                  sigpic
                  For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X