X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
    Are they in the same spot in the ride now as they were in the show? Or have they been moved?
    I have been asking and asking for his and I shall ask again. Does anyone have a blueprint of Pooh and the Bears for comparason??

At Disneyland, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh replaced Country Bear Jamboree, and we had noticed that some signs of the old attraction, such as the ropes coming down from the ceiling, were incorporated into the new ride
    Photo Please!!!

They are not from the lobby but were rather part of the show!! And pooh in the woozles scene is in teddi beara's spot which should give an idea of the spacing. My guess they were moved!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Availability of blueprints for rides are reserved for the classic ones. Apparently, no one cares enough FOR Pooh to undertake this endeavor. Scottware has a number of drawings, but not for Pooh.

Comment

To see Mel, Buff and Max is the ONLY reason we go anywhere near that joke of a ride.
        IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Originally posted by Uzmati View Post
          To see Mel, Buff and Max is the ONLY reason we go anywhere near that joke of a ride.
          Ditto.

Comment

I went on my other computer and searched for this picture I took of them. It was taken January 13th. Here is my picture I took:

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
              Availability of blueprints for rides are reserved for the classic ones. Apparently, no one cares enough FOR Pooh to undertake this endeavor. Scottware has a number of drawings, but not for Pooh.
              However he does have pooh!
              Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
              "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
              -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
              -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                Wow, thanks for the info! No one here is likely to have known that.
                You mock me. Consider my four-fingered glove thrown, sir.

Sorry. Guess I should have googled micechat, buff, max and pooh first, then I would have seen that this was posted before. But, you see, I am a myopic person, and I assumed that, naturally, if I just found this out, everyone else is just finding it out to. My bad.
                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post

Sorry. Guess I should have googled micechat, buff, max and pooh first, then I would have seen that this was posted before. But, you see, I am a myopic person, and I assumed that, naturally, if I just found this out, everyone else is just finding it out to. My bad.

Don't feel bad. I loved Country Bears and especially "my three boys" as I used to call them. Was sick when it was closed down for Pooh. Everyone always said where the boys were in the ride. I, my friends, and my family have ridden that thing more times than I can (or care to) count just to see them. And none of us had ever found them. But then, NOBODY ever mentioned that you just looked straight up!!!

So I appreciate you posting that info. I can vouch for the fact that not everyone knew exactly where to look. The only thing now.. it is sooo creepy to see the pic of them like that. They suddenly have become the "dead, stuffed, trophy heads" that you see on walls, instead of the "living, joking fun-loving" boys that they were. (Yes, yes, I know they were AA's but you all know what I mean)
                  Now it looks like some hunter did get to them.....
                  Originally posted by migo
                  I poop with joy!
                  Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

What's "Country Bear Jamboree?"

Comment

The other hidden mickey is near the CBJ Heads just as your done looking at them look down to the right near one of the purple heffalumps it's in the shape of a bubble. Wish I had a picture!!!! can some one else confirm this?

Comment

Do you guys remember that talking deer head they were selling at Walmart? I saw it about christmas time and it reminded me of Melvin. I hope they sell em again this year cuz I missed out on having my own audioanimatronic deer head.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I appreciate you posting this cause I didnt know. And since I didnt know, theres no reason for me to search micechat or anywhere else.So, thank you.
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Yeah, I mock. I do that at times. Consider yourself now a full-fledged member of micechat after that initiation process.

We have here some serious, die-hard Disney fanatics. Not all, as is evidenced by this thread, but they're getting there, too.

Heck, I don't even think it was posted before here. A quick check shows mostly passing remarks, as if most readers know about it. Just common knowledge, like the Eeyore parking lot sign in Indy, or The Wells Expedition campsite on Matterhorn (referring to Frank Wells the former CFO), or the reference in Space Mountain to John Hench (who designed Space Mountain), or that the windows of Main Street refer mostly to cast members who helped create Disneyland (or MK in WDW on windows there).

Those heads have been there since before micechat was created. A quick search on mouseplanet shows this:
                            http://www./articles.php?art=mm030326av

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X