Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

    At Disneyland, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh replaced Country Bear Jamboree, and we had noticed that some signs of the old attraction, such as the ropes coming down from the ceiling, were incorporated into the new ride. A CM told us that if we looked hard enough, we could find Melvin, Buff and Max still hanging on the wall somewhere inside the ride. We found them. You have to look straight up as you exit the heffalumps and woozles room, but they are there. You pass right under them.

    I'm told there are a couple of good hidden mickeys on the ride, too, but we haven't found them.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

    Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

    [None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

  • #2
    Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

    Wow, thanks for the info! No one here is likely to have known that.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

      Sarcasm. Isn't it great.
      When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

      This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

      Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

        Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
        At Disneyland, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh replaced Country Bear Jamboree, and we had noticed that some signs of the old attraction, such as the ropes coming down from the ceiling, were incorporated into the new ride. A CM told us that if we looked hard enough, we could find Melvin, Buff and Max still hanging on the wall somewhere inside the ride. We found them. You have to look straight up as you exit the heffalumps and woozles room, but they are there. You pass right under them.

        I'm told there are a couple of good hidden mickeys on the ride, too, but we haven't found them.
        Isn't that fun! I was excited too when I first found that out! I miss the bears, but it's fun to go see Melvin, Buff and Max.
        There is a fun hidden Mickey in the wood grain in one of the pillars as you enter the ride in your car on the right side. It's hard to see, but ask a CM, they could show you. There is also another Mickey, but I couldn't discribe it. Next time i go I'll take a pic.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

          well i personally didn't know this so i thank you for the info

          we'll look for it when we visit in a couple of weeks!
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-


          Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.







          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

            Originally posted by sediment View Post
            Wow, thanks for the info! No one here is likely to have known that.
            We should really have sarcasm tags.
            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!


            -- robotarmada.net --

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

              Got em'



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

                Originally posted by robotpirates View Post
                We should really have sarcasm tags.
                Nah. People get to learn the hard way. Tough love!!

                Over at Monsters, Inc attraction, there is a sound just before you first see Randall. Sounds like a vacuum. A sucking sound. It's the tribute to Superstar Limo.

                Ba-dum-BUM!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

                  I didn't know that. Will look for them later this month. Thanks!








                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

                    Well, I didnt know that. Ill look for it on Sunday!
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

                      I got a good picture of them about a year ago. On another computer though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

                        Originally posted by sediment View Post
                        Wow, thanks for the info! No one here is likely to have known that.
                        Awww... come on, Sediment... Pete's a newbie.... Welcome to MC, Pete!

                        We really do need a "sarcasm" smilie.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

                          Thry are pretty freaky when you see those 3.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

                            I've been told by a CM (so I don't know if it's true), that the purple rain outside of Pooh's door is a tribute to Prince (yes the singer). The 3 heads are awesome and they were from the lobby, not the show.
                            -Jack :geek:
                            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Melvin, Buff and Max at the Pooh ride

                              Originally posted by nish221 View Post
                              Awww... come on, Sediment... Pete's a newbie.... Welcome to MC, Pete!

                              We really do need a "sarcasm" smilie.....
                              Just having a little fun at a noobie's expense.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X