This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Gumball Rally, Micequest, Dessert Party

I've posted my video from our event over at google video for anyone who wants to see it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80433514&hl=en

It's 45 minutes long, but unfortunately I don't have video of watching teams go on rides or running around in the quest itself[as I was competing in that one]. So most of this is DustySage's 2 prep talks and then the awards ceremony.

I'm normally a stickler about quality, but since it's so long I put it on google so you can watch it as a low-quality flash movie and it doesn't take so long to load. But if you want to, google video allows you to download the video in ipod format and I uploaded it to them in decent quality so it should come out okay(which is why I like it over youtube besides going over 10 minutes :P)

Re: Video: Gumball Rally, Micequest, Dessert Party

Thanks for this! I love reliving good times.

Comment

Ooh, nice video
      I wish i was there

Comment

Hey Matt. It was cool that you got to go to this. My plans changed last minute, and i would of saw ya again! Cheers!

Comment

This will sound silly but I am in tears....I am so proud of Micechat and how far we;'ve come. Thanks for the video Almandot...you made my day
          Katie :yea:
          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

thanks so much for the video---I was surprized to see myself and my daughter checking in for the Rally! It was such a fun day and everyone was nice and enthusiastic...count me in for next year!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X