Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Video: Gumball Rally, Micequest, Dessert Party

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Gumball Rally, Micequest, Dessert Party

I've posted my video from our event over at google video for anyone who wants to see it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80433514&hl=en

It's 45 minutes long, but unfortunately I don't have video of watching teams go on rides or running around in the quest itself[as I was competing in that one]. So most of this is DustySage's 2 prep talks and then the awards ceremony.

I'm normally a stickler about quality, but since it's so long I put it on google so you can watch it as a low-quality flash movie and it doesn't take so long to load. But if you want to, google video allows you to download the video in ipod format and I uploaded it to them in decent quality so it should come out okay(which is why I like it over youtube besides going over 10 minutes :P)

Re: Video: Gumball Rally, Micequest, Dessert Party

Thanks for this! I love reliving good times.

Comment

Ooh, nice video
      I wish i was there

Comment

Hey Matt. It was cool that you got to go to this. My plans changed last minute, and i would of saw ya again! Cheers!

Comment

This will sound silly but I am in tears....I am so proud of Micechat and how far we;'ve come. Thanks for the video Almandot...you made my day
          Katie :yea:
          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

thanks so much for the video---I was surprized to see myself and my daughter checking in for the Rally! It was such a fun day and everyone was nice and enthusiastic...count me in for next year!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X