Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Mickey's Halloween Treat Sold Out!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Halloween Treat Sold Out!

Just an FYI for procrastinators like me, MHT is sold out. There are tons on ebay as I am sure you well know.

We will be in at DL 10/22 so if anyone needs to offload 1-3 tickets feel welcome to PM me (hope that request isn't a no no. If so, sorry.)

Be Nice or Leave

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat Sold Out!

every day of it is sold out? wow.

Comment

It's been advertised since like what, May? You shoulda thought ahead.

Comment

Here's hoping that you get some tickets.
        What time is the 3 o'clock parade?

http://www.myspace.com/pduliere

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
          It's been advertised since like what, May? You shoulda thought ahead.

Ouch, I'm sure they feel bad enough.

PrincessLeia, I hope you find some. Good Luck!

Comment

April, actually.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ckey+halloween

Comment

Sorry if I sounded rude it's just that I've had tons of people whine to me they couldn't get tickets like my friends and such when I warned them back in April to buy tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                Sorry if I sounded rude it's just that I've had tons of people whine to me they couldn't get tickets like my friends and such when I warned them back in April to buy tickets.
                No harm done...I did procrastinate and I have nobody to blame but myself. No excuses!
                Be Nice or Leave

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessLeia View Post
                  No harm done...I did procrastinate and I have nobody to blame but myself. No excuses!
                  Keep asking around. Someone here might have extras. Heck, this place might be able to out-eBay eBay with something like this. AND, make it more fan-friendly, as a number of music artist fan sites do.

Just make sure they're for the DCA events, and not for the real one in WDW.

Comment

If you're local, KIIS FM is giving away tixs and/or you can use your VIP points to win them.
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I have 2 tickets for the 31st. If anyone has 2 for any other night (weekend would be awesome! but not picky)and wants to trade, please contact me!

prncsnyc@aol.com
                      Last edited by PrettiestPrincess; 10-06-2006, 02:15 PM.
                      Former Cast Member there at the beginning for the Flagship store on 5th Avenue in NYC.

Comment

Wow The first night is only gonna be a week away tomorrow. Ugh I need to throw together my costume heh.

Comment

Woo hoo! bought three tickets to MHT on ebay and found one more from a WONDERFUL micechatter! Leaving tomorrow and going to MHT on Sunday 10/22!!!!! I am soooo excited I sooooo need a quickie vacation to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!
                          Be Nice or Leave

Comment

I found tickets for Halloween night on ebay for the same price as they woulda been to a non-APer. Not bad!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X