Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney On Ice - DISNEYLAND ADVENTURE!

I live in Porterville and just got this in the mail the other day. I think we are gonna have to make the short 45 minute drive and take the kiddos.

Comment

They were passing flyers out for this show when you exit from Disney LIVE! Mickey's Magic Show. I might go to the Long Beach location.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by stagemomx3 View Post
        We are going to the Disney on Ice show in November in Seattle, I can hope that it is the Disneyland version, though I'm ok if it is the Magic Kingdom Adventure.
        I just got a flyer about the Seattle/Everett stops in the mail the other day, and it's the Magic Kingdom Adventure here.
        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

It's coming to Tucson on OCt.20th. My parents got our kids front row seats. We were not invited.
          "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Looks like they're renaming the Magic Kingdom Adventure and extending its run. Maybe I'll actually get the chance to see it come around to my neck of the woods this time. Because dangit, Incredibles+Disney parks= teh win!
            M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
            sigpic
            Flickr

Comment

Got my tickets :yea:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Figure Skating and Disneyland...two favorite things!
                The daydream princess

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X