X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roxystar68
    replied
    Re: Disney On Ice - DISNEYLAND ADVENTURE!

Figure Skating and Disneyland...two favorite things!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Got my tickets :yea:

Leave a comment:

• FigmentJedi
    replied

Looks like they're renaming the Magic Kingdom Adventure and extending its run. Maybe I'll actually get the chance to see it come around to my neck of the woods this time. Because dangit, Incredibles+Disney parks= teh win!

Leave a comment:

• tbminnie
    replied

It's coming to Tucson on OCt.20th. My parents got our kids front row seats. We were not invited.

Leave a comment:

• xfkirsten
    replied

Originally posted by stagemomx3 View Post
    We are going to the Disney on Ice show in November in Seattle, I can hope that it is the Disneyland version, though I'm ok if it is the Magic Kingdom Adventure.
    I just got a flyer about the Seattle/Everett stops in the mail the other day, and it's the Magic Kingdom Adventure here.

Leave a comment:

• filmfreak11
    replied

They were passing flyers out for this show when you exit from Disney LIVE! Mickey's Magic Show. I might go to the Long Beach location.

Leave a comment:

• disneylover4ever
    replied

I live in Porterville and just got this in the mail the other day. I think we are gonna have to make the short 45 minute drive and take the kiddos.

Leave a comment:

• cal4iri
    replied

My daughter will love to see this and we're only 5 minutes away! Just a quick hop on the blue line and we're there!

Leave a comment:

• PrncssZ
    replied

We should so have a Mice Chat meet there if there are enough of us going. That would be fun.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Yup, it's where the Condors play

Absolutely! For Disney On Ice, basically anywhere is decent to watch from in the Arena. You can go to www.RabobankArena.com and go to the Disney On Ice event page, and you can click on all of the different seating sections to see what the view is like from each section.
    You rock! Thanks a lot Maybe we'll see you there :wave:

Leave a comment:

• MasterGracey
    replied

Originally posted by 3rdshiftCM View Post
    Hey Bakersfield bunch,

Is that the same Arena where the Condors play? If it is, I really thought it was nice. I was up there a few years back for a Ice Dogs game.
    Yup, it's where the Condors play

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    Hey Master Gracey will you save me one? :beg: :beg:
    I'm defintely taking the kids, I've never been to Rabobank though, got any suggestions on seat area or the best night?
    Absolutely! For Disney On Ice, basically anywhere is decent to watch from in the Arena. You can go to www.RabobankArena.com and go to the Disney On Ice event page, and you can click on all of the different seating sections to see what the view is like from each section.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Hey Master Gracey will you save me one? :beg: :beg:
    I'm defintely taking the kids, I've never been to Rabobank though, got any suggestions on seat area or the best night?

Leave a comment:

• Mustang61777
    replied

Another Bakersfield resident here. I'll be going to Disney's on Ice as well. As far as the Lakers playing their exhibition game this year, it moved to Fresno this year for some reason. Anybody going on opening day?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Shrinker
    replied

Originally posted by sediment View Post

And don't they know what sounds like, in English? Are they goading us to do that? Daring us, perhaps? What?
    Not to be overly picky, but what on Earth are you trying to say or ask here?

Leave a comment:

• 3rdshiftCM
    replied

Hey Bakersfield bunch,

Is that the same Arena where the Condors play? If it is, I really thought it was nice. I was up there a few years back for a Ice Dogs game.

Leave a comment:

• MasterGracey
    replied

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
    Great posters! Did you happen to get any extras for some well deserving MiceChatters?
    I'll have extra posters.

Maybe one day I can bring them to a MiceChat meetup if I ever finally make it out to one? Or you guys can PM me and we can arrange some posters-by-mail.

I won't have very many left, and you'll all have to wait until I finish putting up the ones I need to put up - but after that, whatever extras are left, are free reign for MC!

Leave a comment:

• hollywood1939
    replied

Sounds awesome, can't wait for when it goes to Long Beach.

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    replied

That's cool through that site I found out Monsters Inc on ice is back in Anaheim next March so I'm definately going to that I missed it 2 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• stagemomx3
    replied

We are going to the Disney on Ice show in November in Seattle, I can hope that it is the Disneyland version, though I'm ok if it is the Magic Kingdom Adventure.

Leave a comment:

• DLandFansAZ
    replied

Thanks for the info Master Gracey, my kids are going to love this one. Thanks a million!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X