This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You are the CEO

I would also do a reorganization of the pay structure at the top. If I were the CEO, I would slash my salary to to no larger than $1M annually (well... it IS a hard job, afterall). That's immediately a $8M drop. I'd restructure the top, hiring sound businesspeople, but who would work in a creative environment for a lower executive salary.
    I would enter into similar deals to Oriental Land Company's deal in Japan for the International parks, and halt expansion of NEW international resorts (sorry, Shanghai, we don't want to be stretched thin). The relinquishment of operations of those two resorts will release a large portion of financial expenditures, including operating costs!! Also, licencing fees for the parks would bring revenue.
    I would then shore up the domestic parks. With the loosened funds, I would be able to direct funds into maintainence both parks (esp. WDW at this point).
    So as not to build myself into a corner, I'd authorize Phase II of the Anaheim expansion, (which I had previously ordered planned) expanding Mickey and Friends into the North Lot and Pinnochio, increasing parking capacity to beyond today and the old lot. (I don't know if you've noticed, but Pinnochio is HUGE!
    The parking extension would mean renewed investment in the tram area. Currently, the loading scheme is good for tremendous capacity, but the route would be given arbors and (of course) the load area would hear the Esplanade Music loop.
    DTD gets it's northern expansion into their former parking lot, with a new lot being built both underneath and adjacent to the district (partially underground, of course).

Oh, well I guess Phase II is taken care of by WDI, but I'd clear the way for it.

It would include a new hotel, rebuilding of the Disneyland Hotel, removal of Timon for the DCA expansion, removal of Tram load area for the DCA/Tomorrowland expansion. Shuttles and busses would be redirected to the Tram Load by Mickey and Friends.

Erm... pretty ambitious.

Comment

Re: You are the CEO

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
      I would also do a reorganization of the pay structure at the top. If I were the CEO, I would slash my salary to to no larger than $1M annually (well... it IS a hard job, afterall). That's immediately a $8M drop. I'd restructure the top, hiring sound businesspeople, but who would work in a creative environment for a lower executive salary.
      I would enter into similar deals to Oriental Land Company's deal in Japan for the International parks, and halt expansion of NEW international resorts (sorry, Shanghai, we don't want to be stretched thin). The relinquishment of operations of those two resorts will release a large portion of financial expenditures, including operating costs!! Also, licencing fees for the parks would bring revenue.
      I would then shore up the domestic parks. With the loosened funds, I would be able to direct funds into maintainence both parks (esp. WDW at this point).
      So as not to build myself into a corner, I'd authorize Phase II of the Anaheim expansion, (which I had previously ordered planned) expanding Mickey and Friends into the North Lot and Pinnochio, increasing parking capacity to beyond today and the old lot. (I don't know if you've noticed, but Pinnochio is HUGE!
      The parking extension would mean renewed investment in the tram area. Currently, the loading scheme is good for tremendous capacity, but the route would be given arbors and (of course) the load area would hear the Esplanade Music loop.
      DTD gets it's northern expansion into their former parking lot, with a new lot being built both underneath and adjacent to the district (partially underground, of course).

Oh, well I guess Phase II is taken care of by WDI, but I'd clear the way for it.

It would include a new hotel, rebuilding of the Disneyland Hotel, removal of Timon for the DCA expansion, removal of Tram load area for the DCA/Tomorrowland expansion. Shuttles and busses would be redirected to the Tram Load by Mickey and Friends.

Erm... pretty ambitious.
      NOW WERE TALKIN!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X