Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what fave movies or characters do you wish had a ride?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what fave movies or characters do you wish had a ride?

Although, it's been said,
    many times, many ways,
    TRON TRON TRON TRON

Comment

Dreamfinder.

I miss him.
      -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingMouse View Post
        Although, it's been said,
        many times, many ways,
        TRON TRON TRON TRON
        Tron was one of my favorite movies when I was small!!! That would be too rad of a ride. In Tomorrowland, of course

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

I would love to see an Aladdin dark ride. But it would be even funner if they made it a dark ride/roller coaster hybrid like somebody else already suggested.
          Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot. It's a little odd but something with Pete's Dragon (another favorite when I was small) would be pretty neat (well, at least to me, heh)

Comment

i agree , a TRON ride it tommorowland would PWN my face off...

how about a parent trap ride?? no?

also tom saywers island should become the island from LOST , polar bears , and the hatch and all

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Give me a Zorro show and I shall be content! (Or at least bring back Vault Disney on the Disney Channel!)

Disneyland Visits - 264
                DCA Visits - 52
                and counting...

Comment

Whoever the ride is based on, I'd like to see another outstanding E-Ticket ride at Disneyland. Something mega like a mountain or a SpiderMan-esque ride. Something big, no more out of the box crud or half baked, underfunded garbage rides. Let the Imagineers use their imagination.

Comment

LITTLE MERMAID! Enough said.

Comment

Herbie?

Comment

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
                        -Jack :geek:
                        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Sleeepy Hollow. Definately.
                          Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.
                          Tokyo Disneyland: 2009, 2012
                          Disneyland Paris: 2010
                          Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
                          Universal Orlando: 2007, 2010 (twice!)
                          Efteling:2011
                          Lotte World: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by GrimmGreen View Post
                            how about a parent trap ride??

I think that actually might not be a bad idea. Part of TSI could become "Camp Inch" and there could be all kinds of 'crafts for kids to do'. If they can have kids over at Plaza Pavilion making Cookies, why can't they teach them to make a "Bird Cage out of Popsicle Sticks"?

Comment

I also think a Swiss Family Treehouse would be SO COOL. Oh yeah - they ripped that 'idea' out and put in another idea. It's still the Swiss Family Treehouse as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                                I think that actually might not be a bad idea. Part of TSI could become "Camp Inch" and there could be all kinds of 'crafts for kids to do'. If they can have kids over at Plaza Pavilion making Cookies, why can't they teach them to make a "Bird Cage out of Popsicle Sticks"?
                                Haha, that's pretty brilliant!

Comment

I think there should be a lord of the rings ride with you riding the eagle and looking at all the action....maybe not.

I'm just wishing they would make another BIG attraction. The submarine voyage is cool, but its still just a remake of the prior one. They need a new and big ride.
                                  "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Originally posted by belleariel412 View Post
                                    Ever since I started micechat ...
                                    Wow, you are the person that started micechat? Well, then I hope to shake your hand someday. I always wondered who started micechat, and now I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                                      Wow, you are the person that started micechat? Well, then I hope to shake your hand someday. I always wondered who started micechat, and now I know!
                                      That's funny.

Comment

let me think here...

a stitch ride would be nice...
                                        a ride or something of that matter featuring all the disney cats..
                                        a penguin ride!! with cars shaped like fish..
                                        a black cauldron ride would be interesting..
                                        sleepy hollow as well

now if i had my way, i'd have some wrestling themed rides... lol

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
                                        Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
                                        Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
                                        Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

It's so hard to think which movie I want to turn into a ride, too many of them! But here's my top five:

1. The Little Mermaid
                                          2. The Lion King
                                          3. Beauty and the Beast
                                          4. Aladdin - a dark ride featuring magic carpets!
                                          5. I think the villains' ride idea is great!
                                          sigpic
                                          "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X