Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's the end of the ride and now we return you to this magical, mystical place I like to call...in sick as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
      Last night, we thought we were getting that one (while on the GOLD boat). Boy, we were surprised. Not often that the Skippers can surprise a boatload of APs.
      Mamabot, agreed. That was one of the better things I have ever heard on the Jungleboat Cruise.

Comment

Lower your head and watch your step, and enjoy your day at the biggest people-trap ever built by a mouse!

Comment

wow most of ya know how to slay perfectly good jokes
          i have no idea

Comment

and coming up on your left, the backside of water, now there's something you don't see everyday...but I do, every 7 minutes.
            procrastibating

Comment

Originally posted by thndrmtnskp
              wow most of ya know how to slay perfectly good jokes
              Yes cause tone is translated so perfectly by the internet *jams his finger down on the cynical sarcastic key over and over again*

Comment

Seeing the backside of water always cracks me up!
                :blush:

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                  Yes cause tone is translated so perfectly by the internet *jams his finger down on the cynical sarcastic key over and over again*
                  :bow: :lol:
                  Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

and coming up on your left, the backside of water, now there's something you don't see everyday...but I do, every 7 minutes.
                    That is my all-time favorite!
                    I also love "look at the baby lions playing with that sleeping Zebra"
                    I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Comment

An old one...

"Let me take a moment to point out a few of the interesting plants along the river."

(Skipper then points, slowly, at a few plants, pauses, and continues his spiel.)
                      "Mr. Toad is still doing the Wild Thing in SoCal" -Fake Robert Christgau, http://christgaudoesdisney.tumblr.com/

Comment

"The Bangle Tiger can weigh up to 5000 pounds and can jump over 25 feet, the only animal in the jungle that can do that"

"The Bull Elephant can weigh up to 5000 pounds and can jump over 25 feet, the only animal in the jungle tat can do that"

The Burmese Python can weigh up to 5000 pounds and can jump over 25 feet, the only animal in the jungle that can do that"

:lol: that one cracks me up everytime
                        pshhh i guess

Comment

Referring to the elephants shooting water out their trunks at the guests: "They think it's funny, but it's snot."
                          As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X