This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disneykat
    aww, Tinkpink, you look much better up there than I do.
    I hardly think that's true!! Just look at the giddiness on your face!!!

Originally posted by Disneykat
    I miss those cute Costumes!!!!!
    So do I! I hate the new FL costumes. I loved my coolats ( I have absolutely no idea how to spell that!!) and my knee-highs, even though they wouldn't stay up half the time!! I also love that coat! And I stole :devil: one of those white scarfs that I am wearing there. Hey, it was unintentional! Some people stole those coats when they quit!
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I'm giddy, yes, cause how many times in this lifetime will I ever get to do that again??? It really was alot of fun!!! I wish I had taken more pictures of MiceChatters around the park!!!!
      Katie :yea:
      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Awww, you all are so cute!
        Kat- thanks for the pictures it's so nice to be able to put a face to the people I talk to everyday.

and all of you looked like you were having so much fun!!! Cute Pics.
        procrastibating

Comment

awww- I am soooo jealous- you guys look like you had a blast! I wish I could meet you all
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
            awww- I am soooo jealous- you guys look like you had a blast! I wish I could meet you all

you will...in August!!! You can't keep us out of the park. We'll be there!!!

Comment

Thanks for the pics Disneykat, they were great! It's nice to be able to put a face to an avatar.

Comment

Who's all going to be their the first week of july

Comment

Awwww! That is awesome. I can't wait to meet some of ya on the 17th!
                  Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

what fun! I can't wait to visit Disneyland again!

Comment

And I totally had written down information about meets and everything and totally absolutely forgot!!!
                      Looks like ya'll had a great time!!
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                        Um.... can we do this in July, please? For me? But can I sit in the front and sing?

Love the pictures Disneykat! thanks so much! It looks like ya'll had a BLAST!
                        I agree. Can we do this in July also. Or will it be too crowded?
                        You guys look like you had a blast! :lol:
                        Cliff
                        WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Wow DisneyKat, Your photos turned out wonderful!!! Thanks for letting us(My wife) be a part of this day in Disney history all the gang and sorry there weren't more Miceage folks!!
                          I took over approx 200+ photos and some I'm not sure are up yet. Great time had by all. Thanks!!

Getting into the Golden 50th Boat, Fireworks,The Jungle Cruise were icing on the cake for us. To be with folks that love Disney, was Ultra Magical!! I'll see what I can come up with for photos. Disney has no boundries!!
                          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                            Wow DisneyKat, Your photos turned out wonderful!!! Thanks for letting us(My wife) be a part of this day in Disney history all the gang and sorry there weren't more Miceage folks!!
                            I took over approx 200+ photos and some I'm not sure are up yet. Great time had by all. Thanks!!

Getting into the Golden 50th Boat, Fireworks,The Jungle Cruise were icing on the cake for us. To be with folks that love Disney, was Ultra Magical!! I'll see what I can come up with for photos. Disney has no boundries!!

Let me tell you man, That castle pic. Whomever took that picture needs to go pro!!!!!

I LOVED your wife. She's sooo sweet!!!!! I think we overwhelmed her a bit, but she seemed to fit in PERFECTLY with the group!!!! <waves to Kristi>

Comment

ORDDU: My, my, my! All those hunks and not a witch in sight to entertain a single one of them. Well, I'll fix that!! Come July 17th, my sisters and I will be among you, ourselves, flying in on our broomsticks all the way from Morva!! (I've got dibs on YOU, Dustysage, duckling!)

Comment

omg! I was there on Main St at like 8:30 on Thursday and next to what I figured out were some fellow Micechatters but Im kinda new and I was too shy to say anything...

Who exactly was wearing the long curly gold ribbons?

Loved the pics, it was definitly a memorable day!!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfreeek
                                  Hey, did anyone say anything about the Ouimetland shirt?? Just curious.
                                  I had some looks, but no comments.
                                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Cool pics! I can't believe I didn't end up in any. I must've been lucky that day!

Thanks for sharing! It was great meeting all of you.

Comment

Some pics from the day's fun!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...&x=0&y=-5n8b8l

Comment

i have some pictures from the event... please leave comments, i would like to hear from you guys...

http://rze51.smugmug.com/
                                        So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

Okay, is it okay to say that DustySage is hot?
                                          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X