This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to POTScaribbean?

I totally thought they would bring in this idea. Especially with the birth of the Disneyland Halloween events!

For those who dont know what it is, it was a Halloween overlay that would feature costumed characters placed around the attraction meant to scare the booties of unsuspecting guests.

Re: What happened to POTScaribbean?

Jack Sparrow probably decided the orange lighting wouldn't do his dreads justice. LOL

...Joe...

Comment

Oh I remember that! They closed down Disneyland at night for the event like they do at DCA for the Halloween Treat. To this day I still think that live pirate is going to jump out from the shadows where the Davy Jones effect is now.....

Comment

The planned attraction probably died when they realized how bad it would be... rather they did the current redid... and the next redo... and then the 2015 PC redo of the 2006 redo.... (which would be removed by the 2016 redo when they realized PC is stupid and restore 95% of it back to the old Pirates.. but still with jack and davy)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
          The planned attraction probably died when they realized how bad it would be... rather they did the current redid... and the next redo... and then the 2015 PC redo of the 2006 redo.... (which would be removed by the 2016 redo when they realized PC is stupid and restore 95% of it back to the old Pirates.. but still with jack and davy)
          ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I love it!

Comment

The imagineers sobered up.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X