This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Disney be influenced by the proposed TSI changes

This thread is not about whether pirates should come to TSI. This is about whether Disney will be influenced by the reaction of Al's article.

I cannot help but suspect that Disney is shock about the strong feelings regarding an island they they thought no one cared about. I know that Disney has no official announcement about it, but do you think that this reaction will change or modify Disney's plans for the island?

Re: Will Disney be influenced by the proposed TSI changes

I think it will influence them a little, but in the end Disney is going to do what they want to regardless. However, I did take the time and sent a letter today telling them my feelings on the issue. I hope it helps save the Island.

...Joe...

Comment

My guess is that it will have very little effect unless everybody that is in an uproar right now visits the island every time they are at Disneyland. They can use the excuse that many kids don't know about Tom Sawyer but in the end if the island was packed with visitors day in and day out they would even consider making a change. Why throw money at a problem that doesn't exist?
      Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
        I think it will influence them a little, but in the end Disney is going to do what they want to regardless. However, I did take the time and sent a letter today telling them my feelings on the issue. I hope it helps save the Island.

...Joe...
        I hope you told them to bring back all the stuff that was closed down and give a grand refurbishment to its original splendor!

I'm glad someone here had the balls to write to disney.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
          I hope you told them to bring back all the stuff that was closed down and give a grand refurbishment to its original splendor!

I'm glad someone here had the balls to write to disney.
          Basically the points I touched on in my letters are:

- TSI being Pirate'ed
          - Disneyland Hotel possibly being torn down
          - Bringing back PeopleMover
          - Make "The Little Mermaid" dark ride become reality
          - Saving Muppet*Vision
          - Making sure "Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln" returns.

Hopefully they won't get sent back to me as suggestion.

Lame Disney legal dept.

...Joe...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X