Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year of a Million Dreams inspiration picture?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year of a Million Dreams inspiration picture?

I was looking on the web and found the picture below of Neuschwanstein Castle, the castle that the DLRP castle was based on and I think the Californian one. Now is it just me, or does it eerily remind you of the Year of a Million Dreams images/logo? lol. I just thought it'd be fun to point out. What do y'all think?

http://forum.vbios.com/gallery/data/...ermany-med.jpg

Re: Year of a Million Dreams inspiration picture?

Careful. Someone on here might get upset because you said 'Inspiration Picture' in a way that they don't like.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
      Careful. Someone on here might get upset because you said 'Inspiration Picture' in a way that they don't like.
      OH NO! SCANDAL!

Sorta on topic yet off, but if you can't travel and ever want to tour Neuschwanstein Castle, just do as I did and play through "Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within". Awesome game from Sierra's golden age in which you go through this castle a couple times and it was all made using real footage from the castle. I swear I feel like I've been there.
      Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

that looks really eerie...

gorgeous, but eerie. looks similar.

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
        Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
        Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
        Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X